What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii

btw just to clear one thing....if ever i will have a bad day then wud definately luv to xpress it more off da net not here...like ur accusing me of...cuz off da net zada maza ata hey not here:P my day was quite well....its just dat some strange person encountered me n kept on saying silly stuff againn n again:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH WELL WHEN U DINT KNOW WHAT XACTLY HAPPEND THEN HOWCOME U ACCUSED ME ONLY OF BEING WRONG THERE? :police:

keep aside ur frendship wid any old member n be fair!

lol ab tum mujh pe shaqq kar rahi ho :rofl:

actually tum dono se maine bohat zayada baat nahi ki hoe... after i got married... i stopped talking to girls :rofl: ---- see i am so shareef (saying this in light mood so i hope you don't mind)

U DINT KNOW WHAT XACTLY HAPPEND THEN

Oh well if the matter was only about the posts in that thread then I read each post... She harassed you in light mood and technically harassment is not very good. But as soon as you showed your reaction, she was set back on defensive position instead of replying back to you in similar manner. I think she was only doing a light joke with you until you started showing your reaction and afterwards she was only defensive...

Yes she did a mistake... But she tried to rectify it as soon as she sensed your reaction

I guess you both need to calm down little bit and I personally have no special relationship with both of you :)

59754709_two_cats_fighting.jpg

@Zakii

btw just to clear one thing....if ever i will have a bad day then wud definately luv to xpress it more off da net not here...like ur accusing me of...cuz off da net zada maza ata hey not here:P my day was quite well....its just dat some strange person encountered me n kept on saying silly stuff againn n again:undecided:

When I have a bad day, I eat more

Sometimes I ban members on PDF :rofl: --- just joking

Well mostly when I am depressed, I eat more and listen to loud music and troll on PDF... Like many posts will not even make a sense to me afterwards... :lol:

Woh song thaa na

I am sorry I am sorry jaane do
Hota hai choro bhi jaane do

I am now on mobile so can't share the link

Mere Aik uncle ke ghar kabhi kabhi jhagra hota tha jab uncle ki biwi aur behan lar parti thee to uncle kehte Thay ke tum dono sachi ho... Mera qasoor hai... Bas Meri ghalti hai... Is liye tum dono sulah kar lo.. agar Khana acha nahi bana to Meri ghalti hai lol

Isi tara forget everything Meri ghalti hai okk?

Woh song thaa na

I am sorry I am sorry jaane do
Hota hai choro bhi jaane do

I am now on mobile so can't share the link

Mere Aik uncle ke ghar kabhi kabhi jhagra hota tha jab uncle ki biwi aur behan lar parti thee to uncle kehte Thay ke tum dono sachi ho... Mera qasoor hai... Bas Meri ghalti hai... Is liye tum dono sulah kar lo.. agar Khana acha nahi bana to Meri ghalti hai lol

Isi tara forget everything Meri ghalti hai okk?
keep it up and you'll make ur wife a very happy person :D

keep it up and you'll make ur wife a very happy person :D

She is already a very happy person

I often say to her ke pair dho ke bhi piye to kam hai... Itna acha husband lakhon main Koi Aik hota hai... Air mujh se Shadi Karna us ki zindagi ka Sab se acha faisla thaa etc

@ZYXW... my beloved Empress, your new shoezy room is ready..... enjoy it..... :kiss3:
@Manticore...... we can have our La-Musica session once again today....
@Secur ... I need a psyche eval on all the fools
@RAMPAGE...... you need "khatnay".... @Aeronaut, bring the kit :butcher:
@hinduguy (hindugirl)..... behna report back....
@S.U.R.B., sarkar, thank you for your hospitality at whatever thread.... we Naswareez truly appreciate it..... now you can once again continue with your diplomat status in our kingdom
@Zakii.... go away..... you broke Emperors heart
@Mirzay .... aaa jao Emperor kee manhoos behna.

@All others..... me gotta go..... all of you continue here :D

OMGSHHHH the thread is back :D :D :D

Babes, I missed this :smitten:

Started a good thread. Even in that people started fighting (racial fighting) like anything. That much extent it went, that the thread had to be closed. Really disgusting! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom