What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy what do u plan to have for dinner?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zakii

wo mujeh bar bar bol rae thein k im lyin abt gender etc n was accusing me of lyin here.....isnt it also provokation? just she being an old member doesnt give her a right to utter whatever rubbish she wants to?

plz be fair!

@Zakii why did u close that thread? where shud i reply u then of wht u r saying there.....btw stop being unjust....she too was harsh in her comments...dint u read? or u r ignoring it intentionally?

@Zakii why did u close that thread? where shud i reply u then of wht u r saying there.....btw stop being unjust....she too was harsh in her comments...dint u read? or u r ignoring it intentionally?

no actually it was said in light mood but you took it bit too seriously. Although I do understand that it happens... so please read your pm and you can reply it back. I edited earlier version of my post and if you go back to that thread you will find neutral statement again. I felt wrong only because of harsh language used otherwise you could probably reply back to her in similar light mood?

Anyways lets make a truce between you both :)

SNN0733C-666_903315a.jpg

no actually it was said in light mood but you took it bit too seriously. Although I do understand that it happens... so please read your pm and you can reply it back. I edited earlier version of my post and if you go back to that thread you will find neutral statement again. I felt wrong only because of harsh language used otherwise you could probably reply back to her in similar light mood?

Anyways lets make a truce between you both :)

OH WELL WHEN U DINT KNOW WHAT XACTLY HAPPEND THEN HOWCOME U ACCUSED ME ONLY OF BEING WRONG THERE? :police:

keep aside ur frendship wid any old member n be fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom