What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion - I heard from a reliable source that @Marshmallow today kicked & punched a girl at school because she made fun of Iran ! :cray:

What has happened to Marsha ? :cray:

I still remember that she used to be a good kid when growing up & she'd often stand next to me, when she was only tall enough to come up to my waist, & tuck my shirt & say 'Armstrong Bhai......Biscuit khanaaa haiiii' & I'd go to the market & bring some for her !

But now she goes about beating people up because they're not Persians or because they happen to praise Hazrat Armstrong as being one of the Greatest Pakistani to have ever lived - Meiiin neiii isss Persian Cow keiii saaath aisaaa kiyaaa kar diyaaa that she hates me so much ! :cry:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
:laughcry::laughcry:
:what::what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night yarao..... am so tired..... the damn audit will continue for one more week...... :undecided:

Laters...... :wave:

Private message.... close your eyes::::: Miss you baby.... see ya tomorrow...... :kiss3:
@ZYXW

No you dodo! That's what we Indians colloquially call Bengalis. Like we call Malyalis- Mallu.

Its an uniquely Indian thing where sitting with friends you can, in moments absent of otherwise intelligent or witty humor, make fun of their state and statehood. For example I keep telling my "Mallu" friend to paddle a canoe to Sri Lanka whenever he annoys me- no- you won't get it.

Aaaah so you mean its a little like how every time I talk to my Pathan friends, the one I'm the best of friends with, I'd call him a 'Khochaaa' or speak to him in an Urdu that uses a masculine for a feminine & a feminine verb or a pronoun for a masculine one in mimicry of how quite a few Pathans speak in real life !

Or how I'd mention everything from Naswar to Homos when taking a dig at him !

And conversely when he talks to me he unleashes every food related stereotype that ever stuck to us Buttts in his arsenal & compare my surname to a Buttock !

' So we're not that unique @Hyperion @Marshmallow - It seems every one does the stereotyping ! :unsure:

Aaaah so you mean its a little like how every time I talk to my Pathan friends, the one I'm the best of friends with, I'd call him a 'Khochaaa' or speak to him in an Urdu that uses a masculine for a feminine & a feminine verb or a pronoun for a masculine one in mimicry of how quite a few Pathans speak in real life !

Or how I'd mention everything from Naswar to Homos when taking a dig at him !

And conversely when he talks to me he unleashes every food related stereotype that ever stuck to us Buttts in his arsenal & compare my surname to a Buttock !

' So we're not that unique @Hyperion @Marshmallow - It seems every one does the stereotyping ! :unsure:

armstrong itni lengthy post ni kuro :taz:...peley hi im heaving a headache atm:blink:

armstrong itni lengthy post ni kuro :taz:...peley hi im heaving a headache atm:blink:

Gut him alive and feed his innards to your dogs/cats/neighbor's pets. Phir kabhi sar dard nahi hoga.:tup:
@Hyperion Goodnight.
@Armstrong Sorry but you have maybe 4-5 broad ethnicities/divisions- NOT enough for the kind of skulduggery we get up to.

How dare you address me with such arrogance & with complete disregard of the standards of propriety that our society has decided ! :angry:

You should address me as follows :

Shahanshah Armstrong the Magnificent, please don't write such long sentences, I, Marsha the Persian, your humble servant finds it difficult to understand the eloquence of His Majesty's words ! :)

Now that would be better ! :agree:

Kiyun @Hyperion ? :azn:

Can't attend any calls at the moment... too tired..... if it's that malang guy, blast him. If it's pak-one, I'll blast anyone who messes with him. Luffy is a patriot, people just can't see it yet. :drag:

Thank You for calling Pashtun Hotline ! All our operators are busy, please wait.

*Oi @Hyperion - There is a call for you*

Thank You for calling Pashtun Hotline ! All our operators are busy, please wait.

*Oi @Hyperion - There is a call for you*

Good night all...... :wave:

is sy peley ki meri kisi sy phr fight ho jaey i better log off or else webby will again send me an infraction
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

Can't attend any calls at the moment... too tired..... if it's that malang guy, blast him. If it's pak-one, I'll blast anyone who messes with him. Luffy is a patriot, people just can't see it yet. :drag:

I don't have any problem with Luffy, he say what he think is right. That's your malang brother.

Anyway - good night

@pk_baloch sis i think u shud go out more n spend time wid real human beings cuz its getting u really frustrated on forums to harrass ppl for no reason....

asy kahli pic lagany sey n being part of stupid things on internet wont help u much....plz consider my advice ! :P

@pk_baloch sis i think u shud go out more n spend time wid real human beings cuz its getting u really frustrated on forums to harrass ppl for no reason....

asy kahli pic lagany sey n being part of stupid things on internet wont help u much....plz consider my advice ! :P

also plz stop taking to much interest in to ppl of same gender:P..if u kno what i mean:P...u kno im not dat kind of a person:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom