What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I want to file a complain......

The emperor loves sleep more than zeezuu so I need a night time buddy :D....Royal search for the empress's night time buddy is ON.....

@Hyperion ;)

we're famous :D :D LOL
ok,zy. gotta go.. work on machines.. bye

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jessica_L

Sorry my lady, we don't allow hacking related news for obvious reasons.

Oh Ok! Well I won't post any news related to hacking but I posted that news because I wanted it to be a wake up call for pakistanis who keep trying to pick fights with Israel over palestine. We shouldn't make another enemy for someone who doesn't even care about us. That was a point I was trying to make.

1233952_1378361232386293_349119531_n.jpg

Keeeel the malang..... :pissed:

Me no like Afghans anymore.... if they are not related by blood to Hypey..... :D

I don't have any problem with Luffy, he say what he think is right. That's your malang brother.

Anyway - good night

We already know about the shittard Palestinians. Trust me, there is no love for them here.

Oh Ok! Well I won't post any news related to hacking but I posted that news because I wanted it to be a wake up call for pakistanis who keep trying to pick fights with Israel over palestine. We shouldn't make another enemy for someone who doesn't even care about us. That was a point I was trying to make.

Keeeel the malang..... :pissed:

Me no like Afghans anymore.... if they are not related by blood to Hypey..... :D

We already know about the shittard Palestinians. Trust me, there is no love for them here.
u mean turkey??

Hey guys just a simple question ? Who the fuk is Naswar Khan? He been trying to add me on G+ :pissed:
@WebMaster How did these guys got hold of my email address :angry:

@Dillinger @Neptune @Alpha1 @Gentelman

check this out :

I wonder what's the cost/kit !!!! :D

Not impressive. Felin and IdZ have gone way beyond, handled the man-machine-sensor interface on the Felin- its an absolute beauty- specially making all the sensor controls available right under the Famas's foregrip. :coffee:

Babes, me busy only for couple more days.... after that me keep you awake.... :D

Yeah I want to file a complain......

The emperor loves sleep more than zeezuu so I need a night time buddy :D....Royal search for the empress's night time buddy is ON.....

@Hyperion ;)

we're famous :D :D LOL

Not impressive. Felin and IdZ have gone way beyond, handled the man-machine-sensor interface on the Felin- its an absolute beauty- specially making all the sensor controls available right under the Famas's foregrip. :coffee:
No way :woot: ....... did u check out the hmd ????

Babes, me busy only for couple more days.... after that me keep you awake.... :D

Yaara, waise oddly enough there was this guy at a Turkish pavilion (UTAS) at Defexpo, He kept the trigger engaged on his display weapon. Sort of weird, don't your guys like go for ex-army to do the "living mannequin" thing?

No way :woot: ....... did u check out the hmd ????

Yaara, I wore the whole damn assembly. The sensor to eye feed is amazing, its like a HOTAS on an aircraft, its like a mobile phone- once you've got your fingers acclimatized you don't need to look down or reach anywhere else since the main sensor controls are right there with your assault rifle. Basically after enough practice you can use said sensor seamless while employing point and shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom