What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S-DUCT, you have a good mind.... keep Aeronautical just a hobby, I'd recommend. Mech is the best way to get into high paying industries, and you have the potential to be something.

And trust me it's nothing to do with University, I've seen crap coming out of IIT's as well.... People who are up there in the recruitment chain, know what they are doing. They will pick you up over an IIT-ian easy.... so don't rattle yourself with "made in diploma"

I had a good buddy of mine, a GENIUS, graduated from the shittiest college in Pakistan, not even recognized by the UGC, however, I knew who he was... later in life he held the position of head of Aerodynamics @ VW for over 10 years....

It's all about who YOU are... all diplomas are secondary.

They are short, hairy and full of **** (literally).....

Iranian women are hotter than their Pakistani counterparts, Iranian youth express dissent through orgies. GO Iran!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@S-DUCT, you have a good mind.... keep Aeronautical just a hobby, I'd recommend. Mech is the best way to get into high paying industries, and you have the potential to be something.

And trust me it's nothing to do with University, I've seen crap coming out of IIT's as well.... People who are up there in the recruitment chain, know what they are doing. They will pick you up over an IIT-ian easy.... so don't rattle yourself with "made in diploma"

I had a good buddy of mine, a GENIUS, graduated from the shittiest college in Pakistan, not even recognized by the UGC, however, I knew who he was... later in life he held the position of head of Aerodynamics @ VW for over 10 years....

i am a future mechanical engineer :P
@S-DUCT u also in mech right??

Iranian super ninja takes offense to that,

images

your days are numbered.

@Hyperion:.That's why i'll do MTECH in aerospace engg. and hopefully by 2020s i'll be there in ADAs/HAL team designing AMCA.Will keep your words in ma mind
BTW sir,are you an engineer.?

@Hyperion:.That's why i'll do MTECH in aerospace engg. and hopefully by 2020s i'll be there in ADAs/HAL team designing AMCA.Will keep your words in ma mind

Then you shall give me a ride on the AMCA.:police:

Oi @Hyperion don't give this Mechanic any bright ideas ! :whistle:

This sorry excuse for a man had his eye on a lady at his College. 3 years down the lane aur kameenaa ussseiii baaat bhi nahin kar sakaaa ! :disagree:

LOOK WHO'S TALKING! @Ayush at least LIKES a woman.

As opposed to you, it takes @Hyperion to don the role of Hyperina and a rather large strapon to get you going you deviant!

Yes, sarkar... Mech/Metallurgical & ME Metallurgy & ME Production.

You seriously have a thing for planes... wish you the best of luck my friend.... :)

But who will convince IAF?
They are asking for Single seater AMCA:P

What's wrong with that? The AMCA design is a single seater one anyway. Btw do you think the scale model shown recently was accurate, very odd vertical stabilizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom