What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy, yara, are you real... or even a more advanced AI than me???? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune can you give me the links to the Modifications of Command n conquer Generals

wo sab theek hai... but your idea is hinduism originated in vedic civilization and after that everything else got modified, added, removed. I would say, its amalgamation of various beliefs, none of which necessarily came before others.
Also you sounded dangerously close to the apologetic line 'real hindus dont do xyz'. As hinduism does not really have a central authority or central text to test against, its very difficult to say what constitutes real and what is not.

Ummm..you have misconstrued my post yaara.

1)Hindus of all sorts, belonging to any school or particularly unique POV are capable of all sorts of stuff and do engage in all sorts of stuff, from being highly kind and involved in charity to being compete nutbags who'll go apeshit on you. I am not propagating the, IF you "followed Hinduism properly you'll be fine human being without exception" line. Ergo me pointing out one or two issues, among the many, that plague Hinduism and their contemporaneity with worrisome issues that prevail in other religions.

2)The majority of the work that formed the basic corpus of Hinduism originates during the Vedic times. I stated very clearly that I have mentioned that as the real source for chronological clarity, that there may have been works which predate the Vedas is very possible, that these works may have significantly influenced the Vedas is also very possible but unfortunately we have no concrete knowledge of these works/texts/traditions- short of perhaps one exception wrt the Pashupath.

3)There is indeed no central authority, but there was a basic framework upon which all those who called themselves Hindu based their beliefs. These schools and the framework are lost and diluted respectively. The context, scope and meaning of the content of said framework has been altered and often not for the better. Note that I am not an atavist, I am not saying that going back to some golden version of Hinduism will make things better or be a panacea for our issues, what I am saying is that the manner of practice and the operative texts that prevailed during a certain earlier age were better than what we have today in many ways, again this is not a call to go back to those times but rather me pointing towards the fact that aside from the precious few reforms that occurred in the last two centuries or so the manner in which the religion is practiced today and the common practices which are considered to be an inherent part of the religion today are relatively substandard and lacking an application of the intellect.

There's more to it, so I request a cessation in exchanges at the moment- I'll finish the post later.

LOL!!! Threads "This paradise is called Iran" and "Iran Tourism" are blocked in Islamic Republic :omghaha:
@Serpentine

Dilli, that reactor can not even be classified as a research reactor..... played with several of those at uni, without any supervision even...... as usual...... the Islamic Republic makes a scud out of a cracker....
@Dillinger

Dilli, that reactor can not even be classified as a research reactor..... played with several of those at uni, without any supervision even...... as usual...... the Islamic Republic makes a scud out of a cracker....
@Dillinger

It shall power the invisible super duper plane. :angel:

I hate the fact that their propaganda machine just belittles the achievements of their scientists.

Nope it doesn't . The idiot scientists themselves are exactly like that... in-fact EVERY Iranian I've ever met, just can't stop patting himself on the back..... we used to laugh at their students... morons..... All talk... just like their Arbee nemesis....

It shall power the invisible super duper plane. :angel:

I hate the fact that their propaganda machine just belittles the achievements of their scientists.

Nope it doesn't . The idiot scientists themselves are exactly like that... in-fact EVERY Iranian I've ever met, just can't stop patting himself on the back..... we used to laugh at their students... morons..... All talk... just like their Arbee nemesis....

Iranian women are hotter than their Pakistani counterparts, Iranian youth express dissent through orgies. GO Iran!!

iranian = DRDO fanboy on steroid :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom