What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

grave digger - rebellion

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Got to run, our overenthusiastic friend is nibbling at me again though. Shall have to explain the fallacy of platform centrism and the validity of net centrism in warfare when I return- or perhaps you can do the same over at the "Russian fighters will out-shoot american fighters" thread running in our section. TTYL and TC. :police:

Hope you're feeling better @Manticore?:)
@Mamba Miss me, OK! The twig shall miss you. :lol:
@Hyperion @Secur oh and read mine post in the Arab-Iran thread.

1300 cals burn in 2hours 6speed / 28 laps --- add skipping lunch/snacks and replacing it with cucumbers and you get another 1000 cal deficit -- this is 2200 cal loss/day -- 3500cal loss=1 pound of fat loss

would start wt training again after a month

TC yara.. see ya laters in the evening.....

@Hyperion Got to run, our overenthusiastic friend is nibbling at me again though. Shall have to explain the fallacy of platform centrism and the validity of net centrism in warfare when I return- or perhaps you can do the same over at the "Russian fighters will out-shoot american fighters" thread running in our section. TTYL and TC. :police:

Hope you're feeling better @Manticore?:)
@Mamba Miss me, OK! The twig shall miss you. :lol:
@Hyperion @Secur oh and read mine post in the Arab-Iran thread.

if u dont mind me asking,which part of kashmir are u from(by origin) indian or pakistani??

I was born in Lahore, & there is a considerable number of Kashmiris in Pakistani Punjab. My ancestors migrated to Punjab from the Kashmir Valley, & if I am not mistaken, most Kashmiris that settled in Punjab migrated around the same period, long before independence.

Meri jaan, Hinduism accepts all. This is not a "the bhakti folks are deviant or not Hindus" post. The term "real" has been used for the sake or chronological and epistemological accuracy, that is to say to point towards the original and first source of Hinduism which is lost, that does not mean that what came afterwards should be treated with disdain or anything.

We must accept that if we criticize other religions for their issues we must also look at our own issues- for every mad mullah there is a mad baba, if there is a we shall stone you according to sharia mob then its pet version the Khaap exists here and draws its own authority from social structures and religious beliefs. Sometimes, one does need to look at certain things and say- ki haan bhai yeh toh at least theek nahi aur band kardena chahiye.

wo sab theek hai... but your idea is hinduism originated in vedic civilization and after that everything else got modified, added, removed. I would say, its amalgamation of various beliefs, none of which necessarily came before others.
Also you sounded dangerously close to the apologetic line 'real hindus dont do xyz'. As hinduism does not really have a central authority or central text to test against, its very difficult to say what constitutes real and what is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom