What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's my hobby to speak to the real priests of various religions.... the STRANGEST ones I found were in Iraq.... I'll tell you about them later in a more private setting..... no DIRTY mind.... not that kind of private setting.....:cheesy:

Bro I want to travel the world in my old age speaking to various mystics and then become a dervish. :rofl: :rofl:

Challo pappi do :kiss3:

Gandi Mambi, stop fighting with babes... else, I'll go Maulana Hypey on you.....:cheesy: (the cheese kind... come here kid, I have something in the room)

That's not what I mean babes....poor wording on my part, my fault I admit...but I know its not, I was just saying that the way we view it and respect it soo much is not because of what it is but rather what is represents...no saying it represents god....but w.e. it represents in islam...........besides, who said one form is correct over the other?? like nah...chill!!...besides hinduism is monotheistic last time I checked.

But good morning :smitten:

Last time I read anything about hinduism was 2002...... after that, I just stopped.... too much intolerance in every religion made me concentrate on other things....... I just didn't care anymore.....

You're going to have a very hard time finding a real Hindu. :lol: After Vivekananda's death and the Bhakti movement the vedic line is all but dead.

Challo pappi do :kiss3:

Gandi Mambi, stop fighting with babes... else, I'll go Maulana Hypey on you.....:cheesy: (the cheese kind... come here kid, I have something in the room)

You may be emperor but sorry mate I am Amir ul Mumineen. :smokin: Your fatwas will have no effect and you will be deemed a heretic. :tongue:

Besides she started it with her liberal please everyone even at the cost of our own beliefs behavior. :rolleyes:

Anyway Ima call it a night I got a migraine I needa sleep off. Take care mates @Hyperion @Dillinger
@ZYXW you are smart and I respect you but stop being a chupacabra. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to have a very hard time finding a real Hindu. :lol: After Vivekananda's death and the Bhakti movement the vedic line is all but dead.

there is no real hindu .. there never was... people just do what they feel like... :lol:
why should vedic line be real hindus although bhakti people are melodious bunch :yay:

Good night mate... :wave:

See, zeeezuuuu, you gave mambi a headache.... bad bad zeeezuuuuuuuu :D

You may be emperor but sorry mate I am Amir ul Mumineen. :smokin: Your fatwas will have no effect and you will be deemed a heretic. :tongue:

Besides she started it with her liberal please everyone even at the cost of our own beliefs behavior. :rolleyes:

Anyway Ima call it a night I got a migraine I needa sleep off. Take care mates @Hyperion @Dillinger

hahahahhaaha :rofl: nighty night mambi.....i'll fight with you again tom, promise haha :P

there is no real hindu .. there never was... people just do what they feel like... :lol:
why should vedic line be real hindus although bhakti people are melodious bunch :yay:

Meri jaan, Hinduism accepts all. This is not a "the bhakti folks are deviant or not Hindus" post. The term "real" has been used for the sake or chronological and epistemological accuracy, that is to say to point towards the original and first source of Hinduism which is lost, that does not mean that what came afterwards should be treated with disdain or anything.

We must accept that if we criticize other religions for their issues we must also look at our own issues- for every mad mullah there is a mad baba, if there is a we shall stone you according to sharia mob then its pet version the Khaap exists here and draws its own authority from social structures and religious beliefs. Sometimes, one does need to look at certain things and say- ki haan bhai yeh toh at least theek nahi aur band kardena chahiye.

stop being jealous of @ZYXW :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom