What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point was wrong as well, their concept of God is well different to our own. Their building of idols may be an attempt to give God anthropomorphic qualities which not many Muslims subscribe to not to mention their polytheistic nature and a hint of zoomorphism as well.

Only a small group of Hindus believe in God as we do.

And who are you to decide that the way the rest of them believe in it is wrong and "our" way is correct???

Chall bey..... she hasn't had anyone like me to teach...... as far as I know, you are a briefcase Muslim...... :D

lolz you are closet hindu ... :yay:

She is in possession of the emperor........ no need of anything else......... the scripture travels with me..... :D

Stop annoying here.... or a fatwa coming your way..... :rofl:

While you are at it, bring her a hard copy of the Quran. I doubt she is in possession of one. :whistle:

And who are you to decide that the way the rest of them believe in it is wrong and "our" way is correct???

Common sense dictates an idol cannot be your lord when you yourself sculpted it. At least that is what my mind tells me, I have however never tried to force my belief on them though so I am not "deciding" anything for them.

Nor did I insult them in anyway that you are here arguing with me for no reason.

No one has the right to judge anyone else....... sole domain of Allah.......

@Mamba... that's incorrect..... ALL hindus believe in "Eeshwar"..... others you speak of, well you have idiots everywhere.....

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has the right to judge anyone else....... sole domain of the Allah.......

@Mamba... that's incorrect..... ALL hindus believe in "Eeshwar"..... others you speak of, well you have idiots everywhere.....

You mean Ishvara? I acknowledge at one point they may have held the same views as us but you actually want me to believe that a vast majority are not polytheistic or do not worship Gai mata etc. C'mon mate they do not even deny it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, they do not deny it here, because rest of us, first thing we do, is go after their deities with a sledgehammer!! How many Hindus have you "actually" dealt with???

You mean Ishvara? I acknowledge at one point they may have held the same views as us but you actually want me to believe that a vast majority are not polytheistic or do not worship Gai mata etc. C'mon mate they do not even deny it here.

Meri jan..... it's kind of different...... ka'ba is not a diety, and we never worship or bow before ka'ba..... but it doesn't matter... such things are better discussed in person........ :kiss3:

That's not what I mean babes....poor wording on my part, my fault I admit...but I know its not, I was just saying that the way we view it and respect it soo much is not because of what it is but rather what is represents...no saying it represents god....but w.e. it represents in islam...........besides, who said one form is correct over the other?? like nah...chill!!...besides hinduism is monotheistic last time I checked.

But good morning :smitten:

Yara, they do not deny it here, because rest of us, first thing we do, is go after their deities with a sledgehammer!! How many Hindus have you "actually" dealt with???

Every time I go to queens I encounter Hindus, so many many many.

Just go to threads where they discuss the cow, 80%+ will say Cow is a God as well while a small minority say it is just to be respected.

Compared to the insults hindutva level at our religion, we have put on gloves for them.

Hindutva guys are arsewipes.... :pissed: (btw, I don't know what that means 'hindutva') :D

All my knowledge comes from actually "reading" their books...... in fact ALL books of almost any religion I can get my hands on...

Every time I go to queens I encounter Hindus, so many many many.

Just go to threads where they discuss the cow, 80%+ will say Cow is a God as well while a small minority say it is just to be respected.

Compared to the insults hindutva level at our religion, we have put on gloves for them.

Hindutva guys are arsewipes.... :pissed: (btw, I don't know what that means 'hindutva') :D

All my knowledge comes from actually "reading" their books...... in fact ALL books of almost any religion I can get my hands on...

I have a copy of most religious texts in my house. I even got a hard copy of the Kitab i aqdus in my shelf but I haven't started it yet. :woot:

Dude, it's my hobby to speak to the real priests of various religions.... the STRANGEST ones I found were in Iraq.... I'll tell you about them later in a more private setting..... no DIRTY mind.... not that kind of private setting.....:cheesy:

I have a copy of most religious texts in my house. I even got a hard copy of the Kitab i aqdus in my shelf but I haven't started it yet. :woot:

Dude, it's my hobby to speak to the real priests of various religions.... the STRANGEST ones I found were in Iraq.... I'll tell you about them later in a more private setting..... no DIRTY mind.... not that kind of private setting.....:cheesy:

:rofl: mambi got his hopes up for nothing!! haha :P

You're going to have a very hard time finding a real Hindu. :lol: After Vivekananda's death and the Bhakti movement the vedic line is all but dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom