What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cb4 :P :wave:

ajj tu sary kashmiri suba juldi utth gey gay?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif

are you all going today to Indian Kashmir to free da land and Fight there
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
jk

As per an Indian Peer i heard the other day, Kashmir will be free from India. :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy @RAMPAGE @balixd suggest me a name for my new blog it's about defence and well loads of other things :yay:

124,000 prophets came to this planet.... we the people of the book can trace 300.... where are the rest??? where did they go??? who is to say, Krishna wasn't one of them??? He predates every other religious text!!! Did he teach to be evil??? NO.... did his teachings get diluted??? Maybe...

Dude, you are not a maths guys...... I mean maths guy of my type....... I CAN CONVINCE YOU about the existence of Almighty if you sit and chat with me for days..... not of ALLAH, but a superior being..... TRUST ME....

I have convinced 7 people..... out of which all 7 held PhD's in Physics..... we shall talk later....

Let's change topic to NASWAR NOW :cheesy:

No Joke.......exactly.....my views.....on religion........................like EXACTLY..... :smitten:

@cb4 :P :wave:

ajj tu sary kashmiri suba juldi utth gey gay?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif

are you all going today to Indian Kashmir to free da land and Fight there
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
jk

As per an Indian Peer i heard the other day, Kashmir will be free from India. :police:
no,we love kashmir... :kiss3:
and it will be with us forever.. :smitten:
@ZYXW :P.................

If you are holding up some idol you made and call it Ram, then I am obliged to tell you that you are wrong or just walk away from you. :P

Don't want to bring this up again, but its a matter of belief and the strength of it.....Belief in god is a concept.....you can see him in nothing, or you can see him in everything.......hindus are not worshiping that sculpture or the material its made of....but rather what it represents...and that is not to be judged.... same with the "kaaba" ..... if we bow to it, we are doing it because of what it stands for, for us, not what it actually is........humans can represent god however they like, to each his own......it's the same truth in every religion....just variations in how it is presented....each unique and not to be judged!! :P

You wish to be buried in Kashmir, don't worry I'll soon be buying a plot of land there- with some adequate real-estate earmarked for @Armstrong's gravestone, I'll make similar arrangements for you.:)

no,you wont kill her.. :no: as i said,i love kashmir and kashmiris :kiss3:

You wish to be buried in Kashmir, don't worry I'll soon be buying a plot of land there- with some adequate real-estate earmarked for @Armstrong's gravestone, I'll make similar arrangements for you.:)

Only if rahul is buried next to me ;) hahahaha....Oh please @Armstrong probably wants to be buried in the heart of Pakistan....Jnext to innah probaby :rofl:

no,you wont kill her.. :no: as i said,i love kashmir and kashmiris :kiss3:

look at that, I have myself an admirer haha :D

Only if rahul is buried next to me ;) hahahaha....Oh please @Armstrong probably wants to be buried in the heart of Pakistan....Jnext to innah probaby :rofl:

All the more poorer he shall be for that, Jinnah sahib I mean. Jinnah deserves to be left in peace, not saddled with an insufferable fan-boy/groupie in such close proximity to his mortal remains. :lol:

Rahul? Sure, we'll even expedite that for your sake. :)
@Ayush just wants to enslave the Kashmiri populace, he seems to think that they'll make very good live mannequins for his India wide apparel chain. We differ on this point, I am more of a final solution types.:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom