What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to bring this up again, but its a matter of belief and the strength of it.....Belief in god is a concept.....you can see him in nothing, or you can see him in everything.......hindus are not worshiping that sculpture or the material its made of....but rather what it represents...and that is not to be judged.... same with the "kaaba" ..... if we bow to it, we are doing it because of what it stands for, for us, not what it actually is........humans can represent god however they like, to each his own......it's the same truth in every religion....just variations in how it is presented....each unique and not to be judged!! :P

Please do not speak of things you know little about. Comparing the kaaba to the hindu idols is like comparing apples to oranges.

All the more poorer he shall be for that, Jinnah sahib I mean. Jinnah deserves to be left in peace, not saddled with an insufferable fan-boy/groupie in such close proximity to his mortal remains. :lol:

Rahul? Sure, we'll even expedite that for your sake. :)
@Ayush just wants to enslave the Kashmiri populace, he seems to think that they'll make very good live mannequins for his India wide apparel chain. We differ on this point, I am more of a final solution types.:agree:
:rofl::rofl: THAT'S ALL I READ!!!!!! :smitten::smitten: (until he keeps his mouth shut)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not speak of things you know little about. Comparing the kaaba to the hindu idols is like comparing apples to oranges.

I know as much as I need to know, the last thing I am is stupid..............don't offer me tips!:) I don't tolerate anything against any religion. period.

I know as much as I need to know, the last thing I am is stupid..............don't offer me tips!:) I don't tolerate anything against any religion. period.

lolz you are closet hindu ... :yay:

I won't go into detail but the Kaaba is not an idol, it is itself a Masjid and the first at that. There use to be idols that were put inside the kaaba but never in its history was it considered an idol itself. Fine but then do not insult Islam, because when you compare kaaba to hindu idol you do just that. :wave:

I won't go into detail but the Kaaba is not an idol, it is itself a Masjid and the first at that. There use to be idols that were put inside the kaaba but never in its history was it considered an idol itself. Fine but then do not insult Islam, because when you compare kaaba to hindu idol you do just that. :wave:

I was giving an example. I didn't compare. stop misinterpreting it and focusing on a small detail.....look at the overall point I was making.

Beta.... apna ghussa sabb pay nahin utartya ... it's ok, you can beat @Armstrong as much as you want... :D

Thank GOD you're here....I needed the smiling :smitten: haha

lolz you are closet hindu ... :yay:

you don't have to be a hindu to defend hinduism nor a muslim to defend islam :P lol

I was giving an example. I didn't compare. stop misinterpreting it and focusing on a small detail.....look at the over point I was making.

Your point was wrong as well, their concept of God is well different to our own. Their building of idols may be an attempt to give God anthropomorphic qualities which not many Muslims subscribe to not to mention their polytheistic nature and a hint of zoomorphism as well.

Only a small group of Hindus believe in God as we do.

Meri jan..... it's kind of different...... ka'ba is not a diety, and we never worship or bow before ka'ba..... but it doesn't matter... such things are better discussed in person........ :kiss3:

Don't want to bring this up again, but its a matter of belief and the strength of it.....Belief in god is a concept.....you can see him in nothing, or you can see him in everything.......hindus are not worshiping that sculpture or the material its made of....but rather what it represents...and that is not to be judged.... same with the "kaaba" ..... if we bow to it, we are doing it because of what it stands for, for us, not what it actually is........humans can represent god however they like, to each his own......it's the same truth in every religion....just variations in how it is presented....each unique and not to be judged!! :P

@Alpha1 ... continuing on bakery theme ...
Alpha's Bakery
My half-baked ideas on god, politics, defence and everything else

Meri jan..... it's kind of different...... ka'ba is not a diety, and we never worship or bow before ka'ba..... but it doesn't matter... such things are better discussed in person........ :kiss3:

While you are at it, bring her a hard copy of the Quran. I doubt she is in possession of one. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom