What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK WHO'S TALKIN! @Ayush at least LIKES a woman.

I love women ! :kiss3:

I just don't love them from behind a Computer Screen & I'm not a flirt ! :hitwall:

Nor do I hit on women young enough to be my younger sisters ! :disagree:

As opposed to you, it takes @Hyperion to don the role of Hyperina and a rather large strapon to get you going you deviant!

Damn it...my brain just trolled me by painting a picture of @Hyperion with all of that ! :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are casteliano theorem,strain energy and other sh!ts there in SOM.?

what is that?? :fie:
but ya,it is a continuation of MOS..
by the way do have KOM-kinematics of machinery?? and machine drawing?? :hitwall:

P.S. I WONDER WHAT @IamBengali is doing on this thread.. :what:

I just don't love them from behind a Computer Screen & I'm not a flirt ! :hitwall:

Damn it...my brain just trolled me by painting a picture of @Hyperion with all of that ! :bad:

Oh you like women now, why not? @Mamba donkey punch this man, repeatedly, for being such a massive liar.
@Hyperion Use a bigger strapon next time. We must cure Butt sahib.

If you ever loved a woman... following statements are contradictory.... :cheesy:

@S-DUCT Waise this is some pretty tight design for the lower fuselage, inlet and planform.

Too bad we ain't got the engines, even the radar issues are nearly over now. :frown:

FVW7BcL.jpg

What's wrong with that? The AMCA design is a single seater one anyway. Btw do you think the scale model shown recently was accurate, very odd vertical stabilizers.
Akele AMCA chalawoge.?Maiden flight me crash ho sakta hai.!
Model shown in AI-2013 had weird near 90 deg(Bad for stealth) vertical stabliizers and was a bit tall.ADA's signature xpert told a member from BR that they'll redesign tailsection a bit.

What's your definition of a little girl???

Formula is so simple

>18 and 1/2 of your age = Kosher..... NOW TELL ME WHAT THE FUKK YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Of course I do ! :)

I'm just not into flirting over the net & that too with little girls ! :bad:

Look at Hype Baba's formula ^^^^^^^^^

Actually in @Armstrong's case as in mine, the younger sister bit makes sense, hitting on a girl young enough to be our younger sister would mean hitting on 14 year old boppers.:hang2:

Akele AMCA chalawoge.?Maiden flight me crash ho sakta hai.!
Model shown in AI-2013 had weird near 90 deg(Bad for stealth) vertical stabliizers and was a bit tall.ADA's signature xpert told a member from BR that they'll redesign tailsection a bit.

Still me wants to see even tighter shaping with the dorsal fuselage and nose cone.:smitten:

what is that?? :fie:
but ya,it is a continuation of MOS..
by the way do have KOM-kinematics of machinery?? and machine drawing?? :hitwall:

P.S. I WONDER WHAT @IamBengali is doing on this thread.. :what:
It's a silly theorem to calculate defection by differentiating total strain energy.
I like KOM but seriously hate Machine drawing,Doing 19th centuary things in 21st centuary makes No sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom