What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, CAD101/Machine Drawing is for kids to understand the very basics.... I know it's a useless course, but very necessary....

It's a silly theorem to calculate defection by differentiating total strain energy.
I like KOM but seriously hate Machine drawing,Doing 19th centuary things in 21st centuary makes No sense.

@S-DUCT Waise this is some pretty tight design for the lower fuselage, inlet and planform.

Too bad we ain't got the engines, even the radar issues are nearly over now. :frown:

FVW7BcL.jpg
Was expecting cut-copy of YF-23.:cry:
f-23-ec94-42454-31.jpg

But again YF-23 wings+F-22 intakes+TVC is still a combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only once - we were of the same age & in the same college & we liked each other ! But then she went away & its been 5 years since I last saw her.

Virgin!:angry:

All the other virgins in the house raise your hand- that's you @Ayush! And maybe @S-DUCT? @Hyperion's strapon is coming your way, in due time.

NOT you @RAMPAGE, you stick to underage boys you deviant.

Yara, CAD101/Machine Drawing is for kids to understand the very basics.... I know it's a useless course, but very necessary....
Kya karen sir ab CATIA ki lat lag gaya hai.
But still we can do drafting in computers so why they teach us baba-adam paper drawing.?

Was expecting cut-copy of YF-23.:cry:
f-23-ec94-42454-31.jpg

But again YF-23 wings+F-22 intakes+TVC is still a combo.

Still engines ka toh koi kuch kare!

What do you mean by thoda sa redesign for vertical stabilizers, they need to re-do that part.:angry:

Ok, follow the following formula.. I devised it, it will help you.

Girl should always be > 18 / 16 depends upon legal jurisdiction.

If you are just about 20:

You are screwed.. they like older than you.

If you are 25:

25/4 = 6.25 years younger than you.

If you are 30:

30/3 = 10 years younder than you.

If you are 35:

Here the range can vary depending upon you are.

If you are 40+:

Simple: Your age / 3 (will give you the optimal age difference)

Only once - we were of the same age & in the same college & we liked each other ! But then she went away & its been 5 years since I last saw her.

oh honey :sad: .. come to papa and i'll explain what passion really is !!! :D

It's a silly theorem to calculate defection by differentiating total strain energy.
I like KOM but seriously hate Machine drawing,Doing 19th centuary things in 21st centuary makes No sense.

i have an assignment to submit on thursday.. have to make a gearbox assembly :cry:

Ok, follow the following formula.. I devised it, it will help you.

Girl should always be > 18 / 16 depends upon legal jurisdiction.

If you are just about 20:

You are screwed.. they like older than you.

If you are 25:

25/4 = 6.25 years younger than you.

If you are 30:

30/3 = 10 years younder than you.

If you are 35:

Here the range can vary depending upon you are.

If you are 40+:

Simple: Your age / 3 (will give you the optimal age difference)

Thank You Professor but I'm neither interested in warming my loins nor am I in need or want to be loved !

Being left alone is something I want most...!

i have an assignment to submit on thursday.. have to make a gearbox assembly :cry:

You folks are our future, I swear..one of you (you and @S-DUCT) had better design a super-sonic, 9-G, high altitude, 4000Kg internal payload, VLO shaped UCAV (CR- Lets say about 1200km+, perfect for SEAD/DEAD and PGM strikes, oh ya it better have enough space to accommodate 2 LRARMs). Or else...:butcher:

Thank You Professor but I'm neither interested in warming my loins nor am I in need or want to be loved !

Being left alone is something I want most...!

My brother is sad, I must cheer him up.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom