What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you are SEXUALLY FRIGID! @Hyperion I need a handkerchief please, and make sure no one else sees me as I weep- I should be afforded that small gesture to preserve my dignity for I have been overcome by grief.

more like a case of hypermast**on ... either that or he needs a visit from uncle @RAMPAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Arre apto seriously le liyen.
But still we are decades behind west in unmanned systems and IMO this gap is not going to get narrower any soon.

In which specific sectors does this gap exist. Apan toh scene engine ne kharaab kar rakha hai.:sick:

Oi @Marshmallow - I'd soon be visiting Islamabad.....tell me about some good place to dine out - No Fast Food or that Pizza Parlor that you've got...Papa-something ! :undecided:

I can't live off my Aunties cooking ! :cray:

@Talon @Hermione G
funquo_23oct11_01.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oi @Marshmallow - I'd soon be visiting Islamabad.....tell me about some good place to dine out - No Fast Food or that Pizza Parlor that you've got...Papa-something ! :undecided:

will tell u abt it tommrw...but i hav to go now bye :wave:

In which specific sectors does this gap exist. Apan toh scene engine ne kharaab kar rakha hai.:sick:
We are yet to induct RUSTOM-1 UAV.Even turkey is ahead in this field.
But ma fingers are crossed that ADE will soon leapfrog in UAV field.Waiting for RUSTUM-2 eagerly.
Dry kaveri river is enough to fullfill thrist of AURA.

the 2 tikka shops opposite of ciros cinema saddar-- or the sheik's mak-han karahi at baara -- :smart:

@Talon @Hermione G
funquo_23oct11_01.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

will tell u abt it tommrw...but i hav to go now bye :wave:

if pigs could fly, what then?

HC.World.War.I.The.Great.War.06of13.Red.Baron.and.The.Wings.of.Death.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi
HC.World.War.I.The.Great.War.05of13.The.First.Dogfighters.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom