What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really like sausages that much? i've never had one.. dont plan to either

[its made of pig]

Did like it...but then puked it. I was gonna kill the consultant who fed me and didn't tell me....

It was us a bunch of engineers on geo survey in Saudia (yeah figure that)....... way way far from humanity....... has a BB early in the morning..... I wake up...... come out of my mobile accommodation, singing la la la la la to myself.... smell some awesome meat....... go join in........ on chomp # 16, with some special super awesome sauces, my Egyptian helper tells me.... sir... aren't you a Muslim.... I say, Alhamdulliah...... he is like then what are you doing? I'm like enjoying food............ then he goes and has to tell me.......... I was like moron, couldn't you have waited till I finished..... puked some of it out, involuntarily.... :what:

Then you're going to burn in hell!! :flame:

Did you like it?:angel:

Dude, hate pork..... once by mistake I was fed (story above)......

you really like sausages that much? i've never had one.. dont plan to either

[its made of pig]

Did like it.... but was gonna kill the consultant...... who didn't tell me....

It was us a bunch of engineers on geo survey in Saudia (yeah figure that)....... way way far from humanity....... has a BB early in the morning..... I wake up...... come out of my mobile accommodation, singing la la la la la to myself.... smell some awesome meat....... go join in........ on chomp # 16, with some special super awesome sauces, my Egyptian helper tells me.... sir... aren't you a Muslim.... I say, Alhamdulliah...... he is like then what are you doing? I'm like enjoying food............ then he goes and has to tell me.......... I was like moron, couldn't you have waited till I finished..... puked some of it out, involuntarily.... :what:

So the taste was fine and yet you ended up puking it out, same happened to a friend of mine (right in front of me) with beef, talk about conditioning. :sick:

No dude, not conditioning... it's to do with what the pigs eat..... I can't get my head around that......

So the taste was fine and yet you ended up puking it out, same happened to a friend of mine (right in front of me) with beef, talk about conditioning. :sick:

No dude, not conditioning... it's to do with what the pigs eat..... I can't get my head around that......

You should see the pristine pink piggies in the farms- Cleaner than @Armstrong's blank slate of a mind.:argh:
@Hyperion Clean and none of that garbage in the diet-

439_small_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dilli, stop making me puke....

Manti, sarkar, koi gana wana nahi ho ga kiya aaj???
@Manticore

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope it doesn't . The idiot scientists themselves are exactly like that... in-fact EVERY Iranian I've ever met, just can't stop patting himself on the back..... we used to laugh at their students... morons..... All talk... just like their Arbee nemesis....

A little politeness would be appreciated mate.
There are too many negative things about your own country or every other country that we can talk about, but only because we don't mention them doesn't mean they don't exist.

You should be the last one who can laugh at our students, because they are best performing students in western Asia almost always ranking on top in international competitions and olympiads.

And let's compare number of prominent Iranian scientists, scholars and professors in world universities with number of Pakistani ones, deal? Then you can understand who you should laugh at or not.

I do apologize... but that wasn't in Pakistan.... situation there isn't so great either... bar couple top uniz...... the thing is, what I said was "actual" observation...... most students I did come across from Iran were condescending, by any standard of that word.... none of them ended up doing something out of this world, where comparatively many others did.

I've been told several stories about Iran @ the time of Shah, that is a different class altogether.... You have to agree with me though, most of these so called "scientific" breakthroughs, they should also give you a few giggles, or don't they?

A little politeness would be appreciated mate.
There are too many negative things about your own country or every other country that we can talk about, but only because we don't mention them doesn't mean they don't exist.

You should be the last one who can laugh at our students, because they are best performing students in western Asia almost always ranking on top in international competitions and olympiads.

And let's compare number of prominent Iranian scientists, scholars and professors in world universities with number of Pakistani ones, deal? Then you can understand who you should laugh at or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom