What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy kidhar hai bay !!!!

any "The song of ice & fire" fans here ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I do apologize... but that wasn't in Pakistan.... situation there isn't so great either... bar couple top uniz...... the thing is, what I said was "actual" observation...... most students I did come across from Iran were condescending, by any standard of that word.... none of them ended up doing something out of this world, where comparatively many others did.

I've been told several stories about Iran @ the time of Shah, that is a different class altogether.... You have to agree with me though, most of these so called "scientific" breakthroughs, they should also give you a few giggles, or don't they?

Maybe you had the bad luck of coming in contact with jerks only, I don't deny they do exist. But not all of them!
But regarding their performance, they do real good comparing to others. Just look how many Iranian professors or scientists are working in western countries. I had contact with an American professor who said his best students were Iranians.

I'm not saying we are anything special or excellent, because we are not, at least not now, but I'm sure our students are doing better than almost all countries in ME, Western and central Asia.

The scientific boom in Iran has started no more than 10 years ago, so it's absolutely not fair to mock 16 million Iranian students or expect something extraordinary in just 10 years. I just hope we could talk again in 10 years ahead and discuss the scientific situation of our countries in that time.

@Serpentine ... you are quite right .. iran is doing well under sanction.. and people tend to take nationalistic pride too far, both indians and turks do too...
I would still say most iranians behave like jerks here.. they might be good in person...the reason is very small number here.. may be you should ask more friends to join here. :D

btw.. I love irani people and culture, so bash me a little less... :cheesy:

while looking at the reports, ive been accused of trolling and repetitively posting stuff on the ahemedi thread... I am surprised as ive 1 or 2 posts in that thread and I snubbed a ''muslim'' by saying the sanctity of life is very important in islam and they shouldnt be mistreated in pak

oh edit-- the guy is a dual id .. will be banned in some time

You have ruined it, again.
But believe me, what you are trying to do is not called defending your country, it's the opposite.

What they say about Iranian students is definitely wrong, and there are proper ways to answer it, not like this.

I am sorry if I came across that way.
But if someone wants to call Iranians morons then let them show why they are superior.
All I asked was let him compare the two nations and show why Iranian are morons.

while looking at the reports, ive been accused of trolling and repetitively posting stuff on the ahemedi thread... I am surprised as ive 1 or 2 posts in that thread and I snubbed a ''muslim'' by saying the sanctity of life is very important in islam and they shouldnt be mistreated in pak

which thread.. give us a link plz. :angel:

Join Oscar, Hype and Secur in the line, Mullah Zarvi shall be treating you pox-ridden kaffir lovers shortly.:bunny:

@hinduguy Please add me as a friend. :cry:

I'm on the phone with ami... Once I finish, I'll put lots of things in order...

bro.. i dont have a friendlist... dont be pushy .. :pissed:

And I have been slapped with dozen of Laqabs....... most are standard, however, some were very very creative.....

oh edit-- the guy is a dual id .. will be banned in some time

Join Oscar, Hype and Secur in the line, Mullah Zarvi shall be treating you pox-ridden kaffir lovers shortly.:bunny:

@hinduguy Please add me as a friend. :cry:

nah man i am getting accusations from both sides -- one says why i qouted quran and pak constitution -- while others say ive been lenient towards certain non muslims by qouting/linking rights of non muslims in islam

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/275267-anti-ahmadi-groups-plan-anniversary-9.html#post4723243

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom