What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no teacher dude lol just went to teach English in Thai for a year (so I can get earn some money and travel around) but anyone who is a grad can do that.

Next I plan to go South America to Costa Rica, Brazil and Colombia. Been getting into photography and bought myself a SLR camera and want to make the most of it! I really love to travel its my passion in life.
sounds exciting you should share your pics on the photography thread too! ;)

sounds exciting you should share your pics on the photography thread too! ;)

Will do for sure, I am just a novice at this stage still learning the ropes but I plan to enter some newspaper pic competitions. I like to take animal shots and also ones of cities being high up getting a birds eye view of it.

BTW what do u do alpha1?

Will do for sure, I am just a novice at this stage still learning the ropes but I plan to enter some newspaper pic competitions. I like to take animal shots and also ones of cities being high up getting a birds eye view of it.

BTW what do u do alpha1?
Do you take cat pics. I am a biology student :)

Do you take cat pics. I am a biology student :)

Sure I take all kinds of ***** pics :) also I can do weddings if anyone is interested message me

DSCN4586.JPG

In Thailand u got big cats u can play with

Dude, I don't get it.... heard about it a lot...... I personally don't agree that any person can lose control that much.... even if he/she is drunk!

I have a friend who will hug on to the nearest thing (pillow, piller etc etc) and cry out loud after got drunk.. We never got why he is so sad about.. Another guy is like hulk, lots of drinks and he want to smash every thing and anything.. Its he against the world after drinks.

@Yeti ..wish i could travel to latin america

Last edited by a moderator:
Just again watched - '10 Things i hate about you.'

You never get enough of this movie - i miss heath ledger :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom