What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, matches perfectly with mine.... :smitten:

are you kidding me...she recommended it :rofl:

check out mine :rofl:

:smitten: hehe

Fitt kaaam sarkar........ I had TOTALY forgotten about them (the real version)....... btw, I don't know why it reminds me of Freddie Mercury..... I know has got nothing to do with them....... I have some strange tastes... it's like if eat one food I need to have a very particular kind of salad with it..... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wah wah wah.... iskay saath aggar woh violonist larki ho jaye (forgot her name... she was like chinese or something.... beautiful beautiful music)... I'll try to search.......

I told you..... you look good on me.... :kiss3:

I know... I purposely made sure of that :kiss3:

Yara is it true that he is a pufta??? I mean....... only pufta I can tolerate is Elton John... have a strict policy of following only one of them at a time.... :D

I think one of the most beautiful voice in the industry!!! What happened to her.... she just stopped abruptly???

Another potential was Amy Winehouse, what a waste what happened to her!!!!!

Yara, I never can believe that a fag could like a girl as well..... I don't believe that for a moment...... the thing is most of these people want to keep their image as "bi" but that's about it........ if he's a queer.... he's purely queer.... as simple as that...... not that I have anything against that..... just personal choice.......

ive heard he swings both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom