What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhoos... at least don't call her aunty...... :pissed:

you are uncle..... she is the lovely maiden..... :smitten:

' @ZYXW Aunty - Mamba is scolding me ! :cray:

Please lock Mamba up in a room with a vegetarian werewolf during it's mating season ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that is so messed up.... I never ever thought the Arbeez getting in bed with the zionists...... and then ganging up on the Persians......... I mean all these people are sick.......... :bad:

I don't want to visit their threads anymore.... I can't take much of such stupidity........

Oh you will get back up there. :)

I started weight lifting again today, I had been focusing on boxing but felt like I lost a lot of power. The one thing I notice every time I lift again after a considerable time is that leg and back workouts are the fastest to catch back up with.

I mean like gyms where you go workout, like we got a bunch of different gyms who own chains that compete with one another, ballys fitness, dolphins fitness, planet fitness etc.

You can go to the Syria sticky, they be going at each other every few days. :lol:

Dude, that is so messed up.... I never ever thought the Arbeez getting in bed with the zionists...... and then ganging up on the Persians......... I mean all these people are sick.......... :bad:

I don't want to visit their threads anymore.... I can't take much of such stupidity........

I saw that sht too, I lost all respect for the Arabs. Going cousin, cousin fcking twerps. One hebrew called Medina, Jewish Medina and Arbiz did not say anything in retaliation, if I was not sitting on two infractions I would have given a history lesson but alas its whatever.

That too with the Hebrews butchering the real Arab cousins aka the Palestinians, anyway screw them all. :rolleyes:

' @ZYXW Aunty - Mamba is scolding me ! :cray:

Please lock Mamba up in a room with a vegetarian werewolf during it's mating season ! :whistle:

If he is scolding you, why would you want me to lock him up in a room with you uncle?? :woot: :rofl:

@ZYXW.... babes you back..... :woot: :smitten:

Thank god I won't have to hit on ButtStrong and Mambi..... :D

The horror..... I know !!! Hahaha couldn't let you do that to yourself so I came to the rescue asap :kiss3:

:smitten:

PM me through a mod... and I'll go personally fvckkkk those asswipes..... :pissed:

I saw that sht too, I lost all respect for the Arabs. Going cousin, cousin fcking twerps. One hebrew called Medina, Jewish Medina and Arbiz did not say anything in retaliation, if I was not sitting on two infractions I would have given a history lesson but alas its whatever.

That too with the Hebrews butchering the real Arab cousins aka the Palestinians, anyway screw them all. :rolleyes:

Yara, they are playing religion like a bargaining chip..... they blackmail people on basis of holy lands.... the Pakistani in me wants to nuke them..... the Turk in me wants to enslave and rape them........ :pissed:

@Hyperion did you see saudi is a red line thread, what a gem. :lol:

Dude, this is all online fun..... she is a grown up..... she is super smart....... :smitten:

@Hyperion your user signature :woot:

i hope bhabhi ji never comes to pdf :yay:

the blonde was your crush hypy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom