What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeeeezuuu babes, nighty night...... it's a shame that we couldn't entertain our dedicated viewers today....... doesn't matter, there is always tomorrow...... we shall perform even better! :P

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :kiss3:
@ZYXW

Last edited by a moderator:
Air gun is good.... try target practice on those crawly lizards..... then you can start with a small real rifle later on, perhaps a .22.... it's a good hobby...... if your dad is in the armed forces, ask him if he can get a sergeant to teach you basics of rifle, and perhaps if possible some target shooting.......

Sharp shooting was and is one of my favorite hobbies....... I even took part in many competitions when I was a young lad....... won several medals in KPK......... it helps foster the competitive nature in you........

And don't forget, girls like boys who win.... no one likes a loser....... so go out and compete......

thanks, im gradualy controling it :) thats why I took the airgunning hobby

Zeeeezuuu babes, nighty night...... it's a shame that we couldn't entertain our dedicated viewers today....... doesn't matter, there is always tomorrow...... we shall perform even better! :P

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :kiss3:
@ZYXW

Babes, get rest.....I already feel guilty for keeping you up sooo longgggg everydayyy.... :kiss3:

Sweet dreams .....muahhhhhhh :smitten:

I'm not doing any Deadlifts anymore till I can at least Barbell Row 60 kgs...right now I'm at 20 !

You mean 20kg on each side of the barbell or 10kg each side? BTW Pakistan got like gym chains or you gotta set stuff up at home?

MQMs target killers and extortionists are part of that army, they kill people of karachi on daily basis!

I thought only Lyari had daily killings though or is it really that widespread?

Mambi you there at least....... you'll do in zeeezuuuu's absence..... :kiss3:

:D :D :D

You mean 20kg on each side of the barbell or 10kg each side? BTW Pakistan got like gym chains or you gotta set stuff up at home?

I thought only Lyari had daily killings though or is it really that widespread?

Right now only 10 on each side....Barbell Rows are harder than they look ! :ashamed:

I left at 30 on each side when I quit a few months back.

Gym Chains....what do you mean ? :unsure:

Right now only 10 on each side....Barbell Rows are harder than they look ! :ashamed:

I left at 30 on each side when I quit a few months back.

Gym Chains....what do you mean ? :unsure:

Oh you will get back up there. :)

I started weight lifting again today, I had been focusing on boxing but felt like I lost a lot of power. The one thing I notice every time I lift again after a considerable time is that leg and back workouts are the fastest to catch back up with.

I mean like gyms where you go workout, like we got a bunch of different gyms who own chains that compete with one another, ballys fitness, dolphins fitness, planet fitness etc.

I can't..... missed chatting to zeezuuuuuuuuuu coz of a stupid function....... :cry:

I'm pissed.... I need to spank someone...... advise me some Arbee or Irani fundoz thread.... I'll go clean the house..... :pissed:

You can go to the Syria sticky, they be going at each other every few days. :lol:

Oh you will get back up there. :)

I started weight lifting again today, I had been focusing on boxing but felt like I lost a lot of power. The one thing I notice every time I lift again after a considerable time is that leg and back workouts are the fastest to catch back up with.

Boxing...shakal deekhiii hai apniii ? :lol:

Tu eik mereiii Upper-Cut kiii maaar haiii ! :P

I mean like gyms where you go workout, like we got a bunch of different gyms who own chains that compete with one another, ballys fitness, dolphins fitness, planet fitness etc.

We're not America where you've got a thousand different brands to wash one's bum with ! :whistle:

Here you've only got SHAPES thats probably got 4-5 outlets with the rest being completely independent sole proprietorships without any relationship between them !

Boxing...shakal deekhiii hai apniii ? :lol:

Tu eik mereiii Upper-Cut kiii maaar haiii ! :P

We're not America where you've got a thousand different brands to wash one's bum with ! :whistle:

Here you've only got SHAPES thats probably got 4-5 outlets with the rest being completely independent sole proprietorships without any relationship between them !

Calm down mighty mouse. :P :lol:

Oii don't speak about your Hegemon in a condescending tone! :whistle:

Calm down mighty mouse. :P :lol:

Oii don't speak about your Hegemon in a condescending tone! :whistle:

' @ZYXW Aunty - Mamba is scolding me ! :cray:

Please lock Mamba up in a room with a vegetarian werewolf during it's mating season ! :whistle:

@ZYXW.... babes you back..... :woot: :smitten:

Thank god I won't have to hit on ButtStrong and Mambi..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom