What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I saw couple of new sets with my nieces.... they were huge, but not sure if they were actually "Lego"..... will check next time.......

I do remember a report where some kids got choked on them and that's why they HAD decided to make them bigger..... those dumb arsed kids........ spoiling the fun for rest of us....

One of my favorite sets was Galactica set by Lego....... (I think it was by Lego, maybe some other company but the blocks were same sized)

i took my lego figures all 45 of them to school in first grade-- while in the ground i dropped/lost all of them... after that i didnt buy another kit--- too bad i hear the new models are very huge

And my favorite TV series as a baby......

Misfits of Science (TV Series 1985

MisfitsOfScience-1.jpg

Favorite toy....(both)..... :P

LionOLooseRed2a.jpg

misfits of science had the same girl as in friends/cougar town if my memory serves right

oh just saw her name on your attached image-- c.c

the one who threw electricity bolts was awesome

Yups... same.... courtney cox.... one of the reasons why most of consequent gf's had similar features..... :P

It's such a strange thing.... I think we develop all our preferences for mates as kids (even younger maybe) ..... and then stick to them...... imagine if someone had a bad childhood and grew up around ugly people..... would that kid, when he/she grew up chose ugly partners???? I do wonder sometime....... :blink:

misfits of science had the same girl as in friends/cougar town if my memory serves right

i think i didnt have any thunder cat toys-- i had he-man and bionic six lineups
27267.jpg

Never ever had anything belonging to bionic six.... missed the whole series maybe....... though, had He-Man and Skeletor....... if memory serves me right, I also had some sort of a board game......

i think i didnt have any thunder cat toys-- i had he-man and bionic six lineups

@Alpha1.... wanna duel ..... you bring your air gun...... and I'll bring one of mine....... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Manti, good night yara.... it was a wonderful session once again..... good old memories..... I don't think any kid of today could have as much fun as we used to have.... played console games..... played board games.... watched fukkin awesome cartoons..... then did sh*t loads of sports...... I used to play squash like there was no tomorrow, swam like a lunatic and loved archery.....:smitten:..... I mean we used to play out for hours at end...... nowadays I don't see any kid doing any of those things..... :blink:

@Manticore

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom