What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Yeti why were you banned? :)

Hello @Yeti why were you banned? :)

Hey mate thanks for asking I am well, how are you? I gave a reply to icewolf and I got banned for it perhaps I should of reported him instead :D

@arp2041 kya haal hai bhai?? jaldi wapas aao yaar.. :hitwall:

Hey mate thanks for asking I am well, how are you? I gave a reply to icewolf and I got banned for it perhaps I should of reported him instead :D

i like ur posts yaar.. but sometimes u go over the limit..

@arp2041 kya haal hai bhai?? jaldi wapas aao yaar.. :hitwall:

i like ur posts yaar.. but sometimes u go over the limit..

That has been said before, what can I say mate I like to speak my mind but I will try to be more calmer :) before I was trying to quit smoking (I stopped now) and coming on PDF at that time did not help I found myself losing my temper quick.

I am fine mate. :D btw what is your location flag? TH?

I am fine mate. :D btw what is your location flag? TH?

Yep Thailand the land of smiles :) took a year out and went to travel and teach there a few years back now, was a amazing time tbh!

Yep Thailand the land of smiles :) took a year out and went to travel and teach there a few years back now, was a amazing time tbh!
Man I would love to visit thailand someday :D
So you are a teacher? If you don't mind, can you tell me which subject?

Man I would love to visit thailand someday :D
So you are a teacher? If you don't mind, can you tell me which subject?

I am no teacher dude lol just went to teach English in Thai for a year (so I can get earn some money and travel around) but anyone who is a grad can do that.

Next I plan to go South America to Costa Rica, Brazil and Colombia. Been getting into photography and bought myself a SLR camera and want to make the most of it! I really love to travel its my passion in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom