Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisi zamanay mein they hum eik corrupt police walay :police:

:lol:
hmmm let me gues karachiete ;)

images
[/IMG]

Yupppsss!!!! I even like her character a lot, one happy girl!!!

Yara, is she meenka kumari? My mom and dad watch this particular woman's movies alot.....

no sweet heart she is madhubala ...aka...venus of india / maybe the most beautyfull movie star ever born i just love her in this song

she looks so innocent yet so sensual ...maan she still gives me goosebumps

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I confused names.... 1. Madhubala 2. Nargis 3. Meena Kumari..... my parents preferences.... :tup:

no sweet heart she is madhubala ...aka...venus of india / maybe the most beautyfull movie star ever born i just love her in this song

she looks so innocent yet so sensual ...maan she still gives me goosebumps

I was always double minded about this one... I like it.... however.... it also comes under the prohibited "P" category.... :rofl:

More of a Mambi song....
@Mamba

Making me view lame music while I have breakfast. :rolleyes:

We all know you a powerpuff girl on the low bro. :lol:

Ok, I confused names.... 1. Madhubala 2. Nargis 3. Meena Kumari..... my parents preferences.... :tup:

well madhubala was a daughter of a afghan kasai called assadulah khan

meena kumari was majajabeen a dughter of a christain girl(who was daughter of widow of rabindrnath tegores younger brother) merried to a tabalchi

Nargis was daughter of Jaddan bai a classical singer and some people say was related to moti lal nehru father of jawahar lal nehru

@GURU DUTT i love mughal-e-azam's songs :smitten:

well me to bro but i prefer jahan ara songs composed by madan mohan to those of Mugl E azam but mohe panghat pe is a sensual yet very very deovotional song i say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom