What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be jealous :D

:rolleyes: somebody facepalm him for me.

Go play with you toy guns. :lol:

bhai the you dont know the esence of a true women you must be lusting just about the body but not the soul and warmth of a real women ...baat nazar ki nahi nazarie ki hai bhaijaan

Bacha hai abhi maa se feeder peeta hai iski baato ki koi haseeyat nai hai. :D

bhai the you dont know the esence of a true women you must be lusting just about the body but not the soul and warmth of a real women ...baat nazar ki nahi nazarie ki hai bhaijaan
Its the Desi girls who run after external beauty others are beautiful already :D

I posted someone of my guns yesterday, then asked for a duel...... :rofl:

:rolleyes: somebody facepalm him for me.

Go play with you toy guns. :lol:

Bacha hai abhi maa se feeder peeta hai iski baato ki koi haseeyat nai hai. :D

Its the Desi girls who run after external beauty others are beautiful already :D

ha ha ha ha well i guess you dont know the difference between the physical pleasure from a women and the devine pleasure she gives you when she gives herself to you both physicalli and mentalli your too young to understand it and in a way its good for you too kiddo

He is annoying. You right though. :drag:

not realli the thing is im missing a real women and a lady of some taste whome i met on PDF its almost three years since she left deu to personal reasons im still not able to forget her and even posted a thread for her today its not the kid but his innocense that annoys me maybe the lack of it in me ...who knows

not realli the thing is im missing a real women and a lady of some taste whome i met on PDF its almost three years since she left deu to personal reasons im still not able to forget her and even posted a thread for her today its not the kid but his innocense that annoys me maybe the lack of it in me ...who knows

Yaar online romance got you worked up, rehndo baar niklo koi aur miljaigi. :smokin:

Bhai bacha hai. Bewakoof bacha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom