What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the glimpses I have caught of said "party" I think its a good thing. I've always had a thing for you Mambi :smitten: but I wouldn't want to be a spanner in Hyperina's plans.:) @Hyperion You must snare this hunk, make sexy time with him then. :agree:

dear-lord-please-let-there-be-a-zombie-apocalyse.jpg

You disappoint me.... when does settling down mean you throw away your score card..... I'm actually ashamed that I called you bro..... :pissed:

:lol: When you keep score you miss out on the finer things in life. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you think comparatively.... he was a bit bitchy...... I'd say you go for ButtStrong™... no wonder he has a "™" to his name.... he is polite, doesn't complain much..... go for it...... :D

Hmm. so if I tied Buttstrong up, shoehorned him into a gimp suite, clamped his nipples, stuck a plug in and then rode him- no complaints afterwards? AND I mean a very big plug that will put the serpents you had used on him to shame.
@Armstrong We must meet. :smitten:

That's what I had in store for @KingMamba93 actually but since he's rather large wouldn't be so cooperative I had second thoughts about being able to subdue him. @Hyperion But if you and I tag team him Hyperina then we can have our fun- think of it as dusting off your old toy so as to use it one last time. :)

Not me :smitten: I am with you

I know alpha................you're a sweetheart :P

Well, if you think comparatively.... he was a bit bitchy...... I'd say you go for ButtStrong™... no wonder he has a "™" to his name.... he is polite, doesn't complain much..... go for it...... :D

Actually I think he really gave me "something" :rofl:

@Armstrong and you said I make kashmiris look bad, look at ur submissive self :D LOLOL

hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Hmm. so if I tied Buttstrong up, shoehorned him into a gimp suite, clamped his nipples, stuck a plug in and then rode him- no complaints afterwards? AND I mean a very big plug that will put the serpents you had used on him to shame.

He will cry the whole time but if you feed him afterwards he will come back for seconds, it is all about conditioning. Works every time. :smokin:

Dude, thora reham karro..... bechara untrained hai..... AHISTA AHISTA......... :whistle:

Zeezuuuu, babes, wanna try with Hypey, what Dilli suggested (let me make it clear.... you with the clamped nipples)<<< I don't know why I had this feeling, that if I hadn't clariefied that, it would've come and bit me in my ***...... :D

That's what I had in store for @KingMamba93 actually but since he's rather large wouldn't be so cooperative I had second thoughts about being able to subdue him. @Hyperion But if you and I tag team him Hyperina then we can have our fun- think of it as dusting off your old toy so as to use it one last time. :)

Yall can try but don't be surprised when I overpower both of you, hogtie yall, and let armstrong pop his cherry all over you. :rofl:

Yall can try but don't be surprised when I overpower both of you, hogtie yall, and let armstrong pop his cherry all over you. :rofl:

You have never faced the likes of @Hyperion and me, it'll be a random stranger in the crowd, a brush of the shoulders while your hand feels a prick and then- PITCH BLACK-

Ooooo.... i loved the scenario setup by Dilli..... and your response...... specially khwa-m-khwa ButtStrong ko dhonna...... :rofl:

Oooooooo I like this one even better...... :woot:

You have never faced the likes of @Hyperion and me, it'll be a random stranger in the crowd, a brush of the shoulders while your hand feels a prick and then- PITCH BLACK-

I just got to watch out for a Pashtun and a Dravidian walking side by side, that would be a red light in anyone's head. :lol:

Ooooo.... i loved the scenario setup by Dilli..... and your response...... specially khwa-m-khwa ButtStrong ko dhonna...... :rofl:

Oooooooo I like this one even better...... :woot:

It takes a two man team. Nothing by the way of disguises and nothing high fi. Just a set of deft hands. Walking down the path, you're positioned less than half a meter behind. I brush past his left shoulder- rather forcefully- enough to cause just the slightest turn of the torso and head in the target and you follow up instantly on the right side with a "prick" on the hand or the already exposed neck.

Then suddenly we pretend to recognize Mamba as a VERY old and dear friend- and we must catch some drinks at the pub in the corner- who knows when we might meet him again. The scene is inconspicuous- three old friends- one protesting sheepishly while the other two are enthused. We tuck our hands underneath his elbows and gently lead him around the corner into a waiting van.

Poor kid gets "tagged" by us more than the whole forum combined..... and imagine his face while he reads all of our comments..... :partay:

MAMBI AND DILLI you should both be ashamed of yourselves for dishonoring our beloved Kashmiri.... :rofl:

I know alpha................you're a sweetheart :P

@Armstrong and you said I make kashmiris look bad, look at ur submissive self :D LOLOL

hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom