What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a two man team. Nothing by the way of disguises and nothing high fi. Just a set of deft hands. Walking down the path, you're positioned less than half a meter behind. I brush past his left shoulder- rather forcefully- enough to cause just the slightest turn of the torso and head in the target and you follow up instantly on the right side with a "prick" on the hand or the already exposed neck.

Then suddenly we pretend to recognize Mamba as a VERY old and dear friend- and we must catch some drinks at the pub in the corner- who knows when we might meet him again. The scene is inconspicuous- three old friends- one protesting sheepishly while the other two are enthused. We tuck our hands underneath his elbows and gently lead him around the corner into a waiting van.

No wonder there is a rape endemic in India, you got minds working out scenarios. :lol:

Poor kid gets "tagged" by us more than the whole forum combined..... and imagine his face while he reads all of our comments..... :partay:

MAMBI AND DILLI you should both be ashamed of yourselves for dishonoring our beloved Kashmiri.... :rofl:

Why he hadda be so damn cute for? :ashamed:
@Dillinger points for creativity. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder there is a rape endemic in India, you got minds working out scenarios. :lol:

Meri jaan this is how a NOC operative works. Criminals, rapists and kidnappers don't have the brains for this- they commit crimes of opportunity those heinous mofos.

Poor kid gets "tagged" by us more than the whole forum combined..... and imagine his face while he reads all of our comments..... :partay:

MAMBI AND DILLI you should both be ashamed of yourselves for dishonoring our beloved Kashmiri.... :rofl:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO this is a very awkward convo you guys are having :rofl: I should get my gay friend to join pdf :D :D haha

Yeah tell em emperor.....sheesh guys get a room :P

I'll be honest.....I think @Armstrong is cute....no joke....he can get girls if he wants :D

You're welcome uncle! :P

So let me get this right....

The Emperor LOVES zeeezuuuuuu, however -> he is after ButtStrong + Mambi (BUTTTT) Mambi is after-----> ButtStrong....... and THEN DILLI wants to poke BOTH MAMBI PLUS BUTTSY.... :blink:

So what does that make me and Dilli? ****, we shagged the same........ :rofl:

@Dillinger points for creativity. :rofl:

@KingMamba93 Waise I have even more creative ways to snag you but those are trade secrets. AND between @Hyperion and me NO ONE is safe. You might find your latte laced with something sinister- or even the water out of your tap putting you to sleep. The possibilities are endless. That's why we two have hooked up for our world domination plan- now if only @Armstrong would join the group- we need someone to volunteer for the less appealing honey traps. :D

I don't think your friends mind and butt can handle this much pounding.......... :D

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO this is a very awkward convo you guys are having :rofl: I should get my gay friend to join pdf :D :D haha

Yeah tell em emperor.....sheesh guys get a room :P

I'll be honest.....I think @Armstrong is cute....no joke....he can get girls if he wants :D

You're welcome uncle! :P

So let me get this right....

The Emperor zeeezuuuuuu, however -> he is after ButtStrong + Mambi (BUTTTT) Mambi is after-----> ButtStrong....... and THEN DILLI wants to poke BOTH MAMBI PLUS BUTTSY.... :blink:

So what does that make me and Dilli? ****, we shagged the same........ :rofl:

I am not after buttstrong, done with him a while back. :drag: but yeah thats the gist of it. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom