What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93 Waise I have even more creative ways to snag you but those are trade secrets. AND between @Hyperion and me NO ONE is safe. You might find your latte laced with something sinister- or even the water out of your tap putting you to sleep. The possibilities are endless. That's why we two have hooked up for our world domination plan- now if only @Armstrong would join the group- we need someone to volunteer for the less appealing honey traps. :D

Good luck with that mate. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Well that was nicely done and we left some rather smelly turds for poor Butt to pick up later in the day. :omghaha: King's going to be having a fitful night- sleep with one eye open. :devil: I am creative though, aren't I? But never met a girl who could stand either the gimp suit or the plug- one or two rare ones who can appreciate the clamps.:frown: I need to hitch a flight to Amsterdam- maybe I shall have better luck there? What of Turkey- does the wild side prosper there too?

keep-calm-im-a-proud-virgin.png

Nah..... timid people inhabit Turkey...... :D

Yeah, today many people got owned.... even webby appreciated the spirit of Naswarville.... no kidding...... :P

@Hyperion Well that was nicely done and we left some rather smelly turds for poor Butt to pick up later in the day. :omghaha: King's going to be having a fitful night- sleep with one eye open. :devil: I am creative though, aren't I? But never met a girl who could stand either the gimp suit or the plug- one or two rare ones who can appreciate the clamps.:frown: I need to hitch a flight to Amsterdam- maybe I shall have better luck there? What of Turkey- does the wild side prosper there too?

Why dude???? :blink:

i missed all my classes today :hitwall:

@ZYXW

tum phir aagai ???

mai nai raat ko aana chor dia hai tumharai flirting ki waja sai aur tum subhah bhi mojood ho ? :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom