What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah wah Mambi, I have great hopes for you when you grow up...... make your brother Hypey proud...... mount as many Pakitani flags in that infidel land, as humanly possible..... :D

:pakistan:

Anyone who remotely knows him will know this is the best way to squeeze him. :D

@Hyperion a few summer ago everyone had this blasting out their cars round here. Heard it again today.
Gyptian - Hold You - YouTube

Wah wah Mambi, I have great hopes for you when you grow up...... make your brother Hypey proud...... mount as many Pakitani flags in that infidel land, as humanly possible..... :D

:rofl: :rofl:

I got you bro. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You are allowed to spank him, but gently :smitten:

Good night mate! :D

Beta, aggar Mambi tumm parr beth gayya to wahin pichhak jao gay!!! :D

(Son, if Mambi even sits on you, you'll be splattered) :P

@KingMamba93 is fat too :D

Look @ZYXW he is jealous of me too!

usko childhood ki problem hai, don't take it personally :P

This was my face while reading this :laughcry: LOLOLOL

@Hyperion idk I might settle down a lot sooner than you did though. :drag:

@Dillinger late to the party it seems. :lol:

From the glimpses I have caught of said "party" I think its a good thing. I've always had a thing for you Mambi :smitten: but I wouldn't want to be a spanner in Hyperina's plans.:) @Hyperion You must snare this hunk, make sexy time with him then. :agree:

He's all yours.... I'm already done with him..... NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :rofl:

From the glimpses I have caught of said "party" I think its a good thing. I've always had a thing for you Mambi :smitten: but I wouldn't want to be a spanner in Hyperina's plans.:) @Hyperion You must snare this hunk, make sexy time with him then. :agree:

You disappoint me.... when does settling down mean you throw away your score card..... I'm actually ashamed that I called you bro..... :pissed:

@Hyperion idk I might settle down a lot sooner than you did though. :drag:

@Dillinger late to the party it seems. :lol:

Everyone is leaving me for mambi :( sighhhhhhh....

Well, if you think comparatively.... he was a bit bitchy...... I'd say you go for ButtStrong™... no wonder he has a "™" to his name.... he is polite, doesn't complain much..... go for it...... :D

Was he any good? :undecided: And I mean, by that, was he stellar in the sack..say like Michael Fassbender (tag teaming was fun, no?)?

IF NOT then I'll pass.:sick:

Actually I think he really gave me "something" :rofl:

You make me sick :sick: LOLOL :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom