What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Ismet Inonu Pasha?

Fakhri Pasha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
prfS9aN.gif

I would kick your head in but I don't hurt women, then again you do look like a man half the time. :whistle: jkjk

stop talking to me....what a douche, so violent sheesh :cray:
then again, at least you are good at something haaha :D
(im scared to read th response to this hahaha webby where are you??) LMAO

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: Jealous much!!

Thank you @Alpha1 :smitten: it only takes one who is sooooooooo handsome himself to realize how beautiful I am....did I mention mambi is blind?? its truueee :D

Nothing to be jealous about. :rolleyes:

stop talking to me....what a douche, so violent sheesh :cray:
then again, at least you are good at something haaha :D
(im scared to read th response to this hahaha webby where are you??) LMAO

Don't worry instead of a response, I will honor thy wish. No need to call webby :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: Jealous much!!

Thank you @Alpha1 :smitten: it only takes one who is sooooooooo handsome himself to realize how beautiful I am....did I mention mambi is blind?? its truueee :D
Ty Zy!
Don't worry mamba cant even be compared to your charm :smitten:

Didnt know him ty.
They only talk about the most important ones as you know but we should be proud of him.

I thought they would since he helped Ataturk in Liberation war. Anyway an honorable man, may Allah give him Jannat. :cheers:

Copy that.... no doubt about it.... :D

If he wasn't so annoying I would feel bad for him, is there anyway to block members. :unsure:

Nothing to be jealous about. :rolleyes:

Don't worry instead of a response, I will honor thy wish. No need to call webby :coffee:

you won't respond to ME???? :woot: nooo.......:smitten: :D mambi don't be maddd!! c;mon!!

Ty Zy!
Don't worry mamba cant even be compared to your charm :smitten:

Don't listen to them alpha.....the empress thinks you are amazing :D :D :D

I thought they would since he helped Ataturk in Liberation war. Anyway an honorable man, may Allah give him Jannat. :cheers:

If he wasn't so annoying I would feel bad for him, is there anyway to block members. :unsure:
Well im of to sleep,need to find out ways to punish Armstrong without Hyperion finding out,so gn all.

You are allowed to spank him, but gently :smitten:

Good night mate! :D

Well im of to sleep,need to find out ways to punish Armstrong without Hyperion finding out,so gn all.

Beta, aggar Mambi tumm parr beth gayya to wahin pichhak jao gay!!! :D

(Son, if Mambi even sits on you, you'll be splattered) :P

Look @ZYXW he is jealous of me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom