Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CZN's guns
1116081_628510297181130_2018070713_o.jpg

Even Kashmiri Cows are more beautiful then Mambas :haha:

seriously?? :woot:
na kar yar……:unsure:
well lagta hai ap hee kay czn kay haath hai 5 IA kay banday marnay main @hinduguy @Ayush pkr lia aagao :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
@T-123456

5rYNTru.jpg

First of all happy August 30. :)

I respect this man the most out of all the Turks, where does he stand amongst your people today? :unsure:

and what do you plan on doing once I am down for you :cheesy:

JK JK JK JK JK :rofl: im just kidding.....don't respond to this!!

I would kick your head in but I don't hurt women, then again you do look like a man half the time. :whistle: jkjk

I don't even have a rule book when it comes to flirting with you...... :cheesy:

jk jk :kiss3:

He is one of the nicest people I know!!!! And I'm a Turk as well...... so he keeps his "honorary" status....... :devil:

hmm,since you are a Turk i wonder why i didnt see you at the Turkish section yesterday.
After all it was 30 august Victory day,but who am i to say something to a countryman.gn.

he should get noble prize or not but there shoupd be a party for consideration of his post in noble prize list……:fans:
comeon @KingMamba93 we want a party or else :guns: :devil:

I ain't going to throw a party but if you come to nyc I will take you to one soch le good offer. :partay:

Dude, yesterday I was all day at the parade even... in REAL LIFE..... :P

Happy Zafer Bayrami to you too! :D

hmm,since you are a Turk i wonder why i didnt see you at the Turkish section yesterday.
After all it was 30 august Victory day,but who am i to say something to a countryman.gn.

It won't do anyone any good.... I learned that a person is born with it..... can't learn it from books..... Imagine I sent @Armstong one limited edition copy, and what do I find out???? He was practicing it on his goats..... :woot:

That's only because you don't want to risk writing one and someone else getting their hands on it :D lmaoooo :P

and what do you plan on doing once I am down for you :cheesy:

JK JK JK JK JK :rofl: im just kidding.....don't respond to this!!

@Talon you were right, he is annoying as fck.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: Jealous much!!

Thank you @Alpha1 :smitten: it only takes one who is sooooooooo handsome himself to realize how beautiful I am....did I mention mambi is blind?? its truueee :D

It won't do anyone any good.... I learned that a person is born with it..... can't learn it from books..... Imagine I sent @Armstong one limited edition copy, and what do I find out???? He was practicing it on his goats..... :woot:

No babyyyyyyy you'd get a 10,000 word essay criticizing you nd questioning your philosophy......:rofl: you're better off in my arms, spare yourself the misery :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom