What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dedicated to my beloved Mambi:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139641" target="_blank">KingMamba93</a></u>...........hahahahhahaha he ran away :rofl:...........oh mambi man up sheesh!!! :D

He can't handle the love from you as well as @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136877" target="_blank">Armstrong</a></u> and I can :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, by the way, do you speak Koshur? I haven't met a single person that speaks it including few people from Kashmir. :woot:

That's probably what people mean by cultural decline. Even Urdu is mixed with a lot of English words. :lol:

Here in Arabia, people are very proud of their race, history, language, culture, etc. In fact, I might go so far as to say that they are obsessed with their heritage. :lol: That is a good thing in some ways though.

No I don't actually.......although after I am done with the languages I am taking, I wanted to learn kashmiri........

yeah there has been a decline, but kashmir has always been a special case for both india and pakistan so im sure the culture will always somehow remain :) at least i'd hope so!! lol

Dedicated to my beloved Mambi:

:rofl::rofl: is @KingMamba93 the horse????? :woot:

What do you think? :D

No I don't actually.......although after I am done with the languages I am taking, I wanted to learn kashmiri........

yeah there has been a decline, but kashmir has always been a special case for both india and pakistan so im sure the culture will always somehow remain :) at least i'd hope so!! lol

:rofl::rofl: is @KingMamba93 the horse????? :woot:

uzcHbSV.jpg

Where is this so called honorary Turk(@Armstrong) and what day was it?:pissed::pissed::pissed:
Finished over done no more,let him be honorary Arab or Irani,forget beeing Turkish!
Ve sen nerdesin @Hyperion?:pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom