What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye kya keh diya bhai...
jab dil hee toot gaya ... :cry:

:lol:

I think the views on this are divided, some people want Kashmir to be with Pakistan, while there is a considerable minority that wants Kashmir to be with India. There are others that want complete independence, & some of them used to support Pakistan before but changed their views because of Pakistan's dire circumstances these days.

Hmmmmm... you intrigue me...... not a bad idea....... anything else in mind? Maybe I should restrict your movements as well! :whistle:

jk jk jk --> audience go away.... :pissed:

Oh please what dialogues, when have you allowed me to speak?? ;)

Haha I am pro-independent :P

But I am very attached to Pakistan, as well.

It's because of Pakistan's economic & social issues these days, am I correct? To be honest, an independent Kashmir will just end up getting dominated by the powerful nations surrounding it. Kashmiris share racial, historic, & cultural ties with Pakistan & even other Indo-Iranian nations towards the west, it's better for them to join us & we can face the world together. Although, unless Pakistan improves considerably, I doubt most Kashmiris would be willing to join her. I respect your view though.

Hmmmmm... you intrigue me...... not a bad idea....... anything else in mind? Maybe I should restrict your movements as well! :whistle:

jk jk jk --> audience go away.... :pissed:

Well you would have to use a bit of force for that.....I am not easily restricted ;) hehe

baby you're going to have me wear the "scarlet letter of naswarville" by saying all this in front of our guests:whistle:

Well, god has give two on both of the flip sides to use as pivots, the central aim always remains constant (minor adjustments, up and down, as per taste and requirements)..... :rofl:

:rofl: hmm...I wonder which two ;)

But clear your mind of 1,2,3 and all the math, I plan on making it my prisoner for a while :D

Someone around.... maybe SURB or Rampy? :cheesy:

I am having tinkling feelings :undecided:

It's because of Pakistan's economic & social issues these days, am I correct? To be honest, an independent Kashmir will just end up getting dominated by the powerful nations surrounding it. Kashmiris share racial, historic, & cultural ties with Pakistan & even other Indo-Iranian nations towards the west, it's better for them to join us & we can face the world together. Although, unless Pakistan improves considerably, I doubt most Kashmiris would be willing to join her. I respect your view though.

I understand what you are saying....here is where I think i should paste the response I sent @Armstrong a while back.....:rofl: but its so long, you'll hate me after reading it !! :P

Well, god has give two on both of the flip sides to use as pivots, the central aim always remains constant (minor adjustments, up and down, as per taste and requirements)..... :rofl:

Someone around.... maybe SURB or Rampy? :cheesy:

When they explained pivoting in basketball, i didn't know this is what they were referring to...no wonder I failed the class :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

considering punjabi dominance in pakistani politics, I would not want to be another minor state in pakistan if i was kashmiri (ignoring short term economic issues of pakistan). The current govt was formed simply by winning punjab.

Obviously you didn't.... I wasn't your coach, was I? :cheesy:

When they explained pivoting in basketball, i didn't know this is what they were referring to...no wonder I failed the class :rofl:

Well, I have learned through experience that the tongue solves more problems than brute force..... :cheesy:

Well you would have to use a bit of force for that.....I am not easily restricted ;) hehe

baby you're going to have me wear the "scarlet letter of naswarville" by saying all this in front of our guests:whistle:

Obviously you didn't.... I wasn't your coach, was I? :cheesy:

Well who else could teach me how to play with balls better than you dear :cheesy:

for our visitors, we are discussing my basketball class and Hypey just happens to be a professional player :angel:

Well, I have learned through experience that the tongue solves more problems than brute force..... :cheesy:

:rofl:perhaps it does, but brute force keeps those problems from rising in the first place ;)

I understand what you are saying....here is where I think i should paste the response I sent @Armstrong a while back.....:rofl: but its so long, you'll hate me after reading it !! :P

Alright, you can tell me your views whenever you want. I will just add a few more points before leaving because I need to reply on another thread that's been open in my tabs for hours. :lol:

If you are worried about Kashmir's culture, heritage, or language being dominated by Pakistan then you must know that Pakistani society doesn't force assimilation. We have interrelated ethnic groups residing in one country & they still marry among themselves, speak their own languages, follow their own culture, etc. Unlike Western Europe or North America, there is no forced assimilation or an emphasis of turning the society in to a melting pot. Although, provincial languages are suffering in Pakistan at the moment. They are hardly developed, & I have heard some languages may go extinct soon because there literature hasn't been preserved. I am not too sure about that though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The joy I feel .... while you execute the perfect play.......... :ashamed:

Bad bad visitors..... :pissed:

Well who else could teach me how to play with balls better than you dear :cheesy:

for our visitors, we are discussing my basketball class and Hypey just happens to be a professional player :angel:

Calm down kid..... go drink water....... or go shoot some lizards with that air gun of yours...... :what:

My heartbeat is racing :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom