What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhooso..... I was just absent for half an hour and both of you are arguing about what dress you'll wear at my funeral..... someone needs to be spanked!!! :cheesy:

WAIT............No can I wear a white dress at his funeral instead of the pakistani clothing...but no worries i'll be equally dramatic :rofl:

All-righty then... lemme take out the "prohibited" ways to mount......... ready? :cheesy:

:kiss3:

:rofl: ahhh getting your flirt on.......didn't know I already pushed the right buttons or shall I say opened... :cheesy:

Manhooso..... I was just absent for half an hour and both of you are arguing about what dress you'll wear at my funeral..... someone needs to be spanked!!! :cheesy:

LMAOOOOO well at least I wouldn't have to pick a dress for the spanking :cheesy: :lol:

Oye, hatthhh thora dhilla rakhh... paa g....... he'll go Jinnah on your arse pretty soon...... :woot:

nehru topi pehn ne se nehru thodi koi ban jata ... you need charm ... @Hyperion will teach you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on, don't play the naive card with me..... you have been programing me for over a year now..... no buttons to push anymore, it's all on sight now....... :cheesy:

:rofl: ahhh getting your flirt on.......didn't know I already pushed the right buttons or shall I say opened... :cheesy:

LMAOOOOO well at least I wouldn't have to pick a dress for the spanking :cheesy: :lol:

Chall bay.... when did you hear last a Kashmiri beating the crap out of a Pashstun? :devil:

:woot:

You haven't heard of it because Kashmiris silence witnesses once we are done beating people up. ;)

It's in our culture, to abduct foreign girls.... actually it's one of the real requirements to become a true "sardar"..... she will be ticket to sardar"dom"...... :rofl:

Kashmiris are the probably the purest of Indo-Aryans left, whereas Pashtuns are Indo-Iranians, a related ethnic group.

Oh come on, don't play the naive card with me..... you have been programing me for over a year now..... no buttons to push anymore, it's all on sight now....... :cheesy:

But I am a tease, I program and leave before those buttons open ;)

:D

phonix is thread sey chulo ab...uno ney batein kurni hy personal:P beshuk guest bun key ajao like mirzay,alpha n m48 are doin :rofl:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif
such big mouth im
smileys-love-920181.gif

Hahahaha! :lol:

I don't like browsing threads as a guest, if I am viewing a thread, it's alright for people to know. Who cares? Besides, there is no such thing as privacy on an online forum anyway.

You're kashmiri? :)

Yes I am! :)

Hahahaha! :lol:

I don't like browsing threads as a guest, if I am viewing a thread, it's alright for people to know. Who cares? Besides, there is no such thing as privacy on an online forum anyway.

Yes I am! :)

From which part??? :woot:

Ah well, I'll get my hands on the "rare" 1% this time.... thank you god for the full spectrum of "precious" gifts you've sent my way..... :woot:

works 99% of time.....i am that 1% ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom