What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering punjabi dominance in pakistani politics, I would not want to be another minor state in pakistan if i was kashmiri (ignoring short term economic issues of pakistan). The current govt was formed simply by winning punjab.

I know that our politicians & government is messed up, corruption & nepotism has always been rampant in Pakistan. Our industries like PIA have declined partly due to these issues. That's why Pakistan needs to improve greatly, not just for its own sake, but also to raise confidence among Kashmiris. If things continue the way they are at the moment, I am pretty sure that most Kashmiris will end up desiring complete independence, & that won't be good for them either.

The joy I feel .... while you execute the perfect play.......... :ashamed:

Bad bad visitors..... :pissed:

Joy is an understatement....you'll be feeling things you never felt, baby I got game ;)........at basketball of course :angel:

Alright, you can tell me your views whenever you want. I will just add a few more points before leaving because I need to reply on another thread that's been open in my tabs for hours. :lol:

If you are worried about Kashmir's culture, heritage, or language being dominated by Pakistan then you must know that Pakistani society doesn't force assimilation. We have interrelated ethnic groups residing in one country & they still marry among themselves, speak their own languages, follow their own culture, etc. Unlike Western Europe or North America, there is no forced assimilation or an emphasis of turning the society in to a melting pot. Although, provincial languages are suffering in Pakistan at the moment. They are hardly developed, & I have heard some languages may go extinct soon because there literature hasn't been preserved. I am not too sure about that though.

I understand.....and respect your views on this. Maybe some day we can have a detailed discussion on this. I look forward to that day :)

I understand.....and respect your views on this. Maybe some day we can have a detailed discussion on this. I look forward to that day :)

Alright, we can discuss this later then. I had to add the points regarding the preservation & development of culture, language, & heritage because many people do care about that, & every nation has the right to do that. That's also the reason anti-immigrant & nationalistic sentiments are rising in some Western European countries.

Why not put it in words? :cheesy:

I could..... :P

Joy is an understatement....you'll be feeling things you never felt, baby I got game ;)........at basketball of course :angel:

Alright, we can discuss this later then. I had to add the points regarding the preservation & development of culture, language, & heritage because many people do care about that, & every nation has the right to do that. That's also the reason anti-immigrant & nationalistic sentiments are rising in some Western European countries.

Actually I can see if I can find it....hold up let me check! :P

I know that our politicians & government is messed up, corruption & nepotism has always been rampant in Pakistan. Our industries like PIA have declined partly due to these issues. That's why Pakistan needs to improve greatly, not just for its own sake, but also to raise confidence among Kashmiris. If things continue the way they are at the moment, I am pretty sure that most Kashmiris will end up desiring complete independence, & that won't be good for them either.
no yaar.. the corruption and governance issue is constant in south asia, I was pointing at structural issue of pakistan federation. Its too much punjab heavy (after loss of east pakistan), you need to break punjab at least into 2 parts to have a meaninful federal republic.

no yaar.. the corruption and governance issue is constant in south asia, I was pointing at structural issue of pakistan federation. Its too much punjab heavy (after loss of east pakistan), you need to break punjab at least into 2 parts to have a meaninful federal republic.

Punjab is heavily populated, that's also why their vote matters a lot. Breaking up provinces in to administrative regions instead of ethnic regions might be a good idea, but I am not too sure about that at the moment. I will need to determine the pros & cons of such a move first before I can formulate my opinion.

Oh well..... I think my secret is out I guess......

Perhaps a private class then? :P

haha sure but I heard there is a dress code ;) haha

ok ok no more here :P Society will hate me :D not that I care, but it's good to pretend that I do! LOL

where is @KingMamba93..................I wanna irritate him :D :D

I just checked my email...it was a while back.....so think I deleted them....but haha i'll explain my views to you on this come time surely :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't you go through our earlier posts, when you weren't here.... the spanking I gave Mambi?????? He ran off, he even wanted to change his handle, as it had been over-abused by yours truly..... :woot:

haha sure but I heard there is a dress code ;) haha

ok ok no more here :P Society will hate me :D not that I care, but it's good to pretend that I do! LOL

where is @KingMamba93..................I wanna irritate him :D :D

I just checked my email...it was a while back.....so think I deleted them....but haha i'll explain my views to you on this come time surely :P

Didn't you go through our earlier posts, when you weren't here.... the spanking I gave Mambi?????? He ran off, he even wanted to change his handle, as it had been over-abused by yours truly..... :woot:

hahahaha no I didn't actuallyyyyy :rofl: where is ittttttttttttt?????? :woot:

Littered all over the posts since you left..... he actually did run away..... no kidding..... I'm horrible at searching this forum.... :P

hahahaha no I didn't actuallyyyyy :rofl: where is ittttttttttttt?????? :woot:

IK slapped "Mamba Babu" on him..... and told me that I'm pure evil for taming a snake (Mamba) :P

Littered all over the posts since you left..... he actually did run away..... no kidding..... I'm horrible at searching this forum.... :P

IK slapped "Mamba Babu" on him..... and told me that I'm pure evil for taming a snake (Mamba) :P

@KingMamba93...........hahahahhahaha he ran away :rofl:...........oh mambi man up sheesh!!! :D

He can't handle the love from you as well as @Armstrong and I can :D

Alright, by the way, do you speak Koshur? I haven't met a single person that speaks it including few people from Kashmir. :woot:

That's probably what people mean by cultural decline. Even Urdu is mixed with a lot of English words. :lol:

Here in Arabia, people are very proud of their race, history, language, culture, etc. In fact, I might go so far as to say that they are obsessed with their heritage. :lol: That is a good thing in some ways though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom