What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are still a child. :lol: Baby you have not yet ventured out into the world your abu has shielded you well, I had to grow up fast so just trust me on this one. :)

No my dad has been in the middle of the worst **** and dealt with everything in his life gracefully. He never shielded me from anything but rather helped me think things through and took the best of all he learned and made me who I am. He is the smartest man I have come across in my life and I am greatful that he didn't just grow me up as a princess but rather as an empress :P

Nahin yaar..... my parents moved back here by then............ :woot:

Dad was at JPL, met mom...... and then story ended in Pakistan.... brief stint in BD, then I was born in Islamabad.....

Cus I pointed it out.

@Hyperion I got you. :lol:

Sirjee bhulge? Mujhe bola tha ke idher paida huwe the. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
No my dad has been in the middle of the worst **** and dealt with everything in his life gracefully. He never shielded me from anything but rather helped me think things through and took the best of all he learned and made me who I am. He is the smartest man I have come across in my life and I am greatful that he didn't just grow me up as a princess but rather as an empress :P

I am sure your father is wise but the bold is why I said what I said. :P No offense.

i like such people i meet a person last week he was exactly same . i wish in future i become same dad of my kids

How the fukkkkkkk am I technically a Yankee..... :cheesy:

You talking about fighting against the odds..... bro, if you'd seen the odds I fight........ they'd blow your brains out...... love the underdog role...... I can even fight one on one against the whole world....... problem comes when I can't help alleviate the suffering of others, the less fortunate and specially old people who the society so ruthlessly discards.......

well who cares if you can't.......trying is the keyyy, n not a lot of ppl care to try!!
Besides babe, you're VERY stubborn when it comes to things you want, I feel. If you want something changed, I can guarranttee it'll happen :P

Nahin yaar..... my parents moved back here by then............ :woot:

Dad was at JPL, met mom...... and then story ended in Pakistan.... brief stint in BD, then I was born in Islamabad.....

I could have sworn you told me you was born here though, fine you ain't a yankee. Your loss. :whistle:

well who cares if you can't.......trying is the keyyy, n not a lot of ppl care to try!!
Besides babe, you're VERY stubborn when it comes to things you want, I feel. If you want something changed, I can guarranttee it'll happen :P

Exactly what I am trying to tell him, he has resigned to not trying because he couldn't help everyone but forgets that by his own admittance he has helped some! @Hyperion :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that just hurts.... BADDDDDDDD...... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom