What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is just like him............and over time i have realized that they are dead right.....trust me.......money makes the world go round.......ESPECIALLY politics!! People say money can't buy you happiness, but if you are smart and wise enough, it truly can :P

I know of a man who is obscenely rich and self made yet he is utterly miserable. That is not always true.

Yara, I don't....... last time I got involved in "helping", I was working for six months in KPK building stupid water wells with an NGO.... seeing the plight of people really messed up my head.......... tried to help them as much as I could, however, bureaucracy and tribal enmities always came in the picture........ dude, I hate no-win situations...... that's why I say the things I say...... :blink:

@Hyperion I have noticed you always equate things through money, maybe it is the businessman in you but it a very materialistic way of looking at thing sometimes imo. I don't like it. :nono:

IMO even if you help people a little it still worth it, I pass a homeless dudes nearly every morning and give him at least 5 bucks so he can get a bite now I know that he probably won't have money for lunch later but that doesn't stop me from helping anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know..... at least it will be a sweet ride...... maybe a bit salty along the way....... who knows...... :cheesy:

:rofl: careful all the salt and sweet might leave you bitter in the end when it all disappears :D hahaha

He is both, money cannot buy you happiness but it allows you the opportunity to finance your own misery. :lol:

if he was wise...he'd be happy.....simple. if he is not happy.....he is not wise!! :P

Yara, I don't....... last time I got involved in "helping", I was working for six months in KPK building stupid water wells with an NGO.... seeing the plight of people really messed up my head.......... tried to help them as much as I could, however, bureaucracy and tribal enmities always came in the picture........ dude, I hate no-win situations...... that's why I say the things I say...... :blink:

Well I guess this is where we differ, I relish the thought and challenge. Maybe it is the yankee in me, we love the underdog role. :D
Vaise you should have some of that in you as well considering you are technically a yankee too. :cheesy:

if he was wise...he'd be happy.....simple. if he is not happy.....he is not wise!! :P

You are still a child. :lol: Baby you have not yet ventured out into the world your abu has shielded you well, I had to grow up fast so just trust me on this one. :)

I guess it comes down to being smart in the way you help :P
If the system changes, everything changes. And you change the system you have to grow tolerance to the suffering but keep in mind that ending it is the your motive. I get you, it's hard! :D

How the fukkkkkkk am I technically a Yankee..... :cheesy:

You talking about fighting against the odds..... bro, if you'd seen the odds I fight........ they'd blow your brains out...... love the underdog role...... I can even fight one on one against the whole world....... problem comes when I can't help alleviate the suffering of others, the less fortunate and specially old people who the society so ruthlessly discards.......

Well I guess this is where we differ, I relish the thought and challenge. Maybe it is the yankee in me, we love the underdog role. :D
Vaise you should have some of that in you as well considering you are technically a yankee too. :cheesy:

No darling I got it :D don't worry !!! LOL

Cus I pointed it out.

@Hyperion I got you. :lol:

How the fukkkkkkk am I technically a Yankee..... :cheesy:

You talking about fighting against the odds..... bro, if you'd seen the odds I fight........ they'd blow your brains out...... love the underdog role...... I can even fight one on one against the whole world....... problem comes when I can't help alleviate the suffering of others, the less fortunate and specially old people who the society so ruthlessly discards.......

Sirjee bhulge? Mujhe bola tha ke idher paida huwe the. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom