What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude power helps people.... not suggestions..........

Ok listen to this, three years ago I had an opportunity to make obscene amount of money over a weapons deal (ALL LEGIT)..... 35,000 AK's to be supplied to Libyan rebels....... I REFUSED.... ask me why???? My concience didn't allow me to do that...... that is called helping, sort of ..... in a way at least that I think....... :blink:

I have already conceded power helps more than psychology though.

Dude power helps people.... not suggestions..........

Ok listen to this, three years ago I had an opportunity to make obscene amount of money over a weapons deal (ALL LEGIT)..... 35,000 AK's to be supplied to Libyan rebels....... I REFUSED.... ask me why???? My concience didn't allow me to do that...... that is called helping, sort of ..... in a way at least that I think....... :blink:

Babe that's very sweet but more of a neutral action in my opinion!! :P

I feel as if this particular spy can be retained.......... :kiss3:

feelings cloud good judgement :D haha

Well, at least whoever died at the end of those barrels, his / her blood isn't at my hands..... though I was just the middle man..... whatever, helps me sleep comfortably......

Babe that's very sweet but more of a neutral action in my opinion!! :P

Well, at least whoever died at the end of those barrels, his / her blood isn't at my hands..... though I was just the middle man..... whatever, helps me sleep comfortably......

Activism is in your blood but you seem to try and control it into just remainng neutral...but if you want, you can make a serious diff.....maybe im delusional...but you give me hope!! :P

I have complete faith in my judgements, they haven't failed me yet.... if they ever do, then I shall reevaluate my assumptions that day...... till then, why even think about it........ :D

feelings cloud good judgement :D haha

I have complete faith in my judgements, they haven't failed me yet.... if they ever do, then I shall reevaluate my assumptions that day...... till then, why even think about it........ :D

well I know of one judgement that won't fail you for a fact :kiss3:

Suffering disorients me, and makes me have bad bad thoughts...... try to avoid it........ if I get involved......ever..... it wouldn't be good for my health...... :P

Activism is in your blood but you seem to try and control it into just remainng neutral...but if you want, you can make a serious diff.....maybe im delusional...but you give me hope!! :P

Yara, I heard it has too much of blood and stuff..... true???

Hell on wheels is amazing and a good show, good actors and a nice story.

@Hyperion I have noticed you always equate things through money, maybe it is the businessman in you but it a very materialistic way of looking at thing sometimes imo. I don't like it. :nono:

IMO even if you help people a little it still worth it, I pass a homeless dudes nearly every morning and give him at least 5 bucks so he can get a bite now I know that he probably won't have money for lunch later but that doesn't stop me from helping anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know..... at least it will be a sweet ride...... maybe a bit salty along the way....... who knows...... :cheesy:

well I know of one judgement that won't fail you for a fact :kiss3:

Suffering disorients me, and makes me have bad bad thoughts...... try to avoid it........ if I get involved......ever..... it wouldn't be good for my health...... :P

then have someone around you that doesn't let the suffering get to you and "takes care" of your health :D

perhaps a certain intern ehem ehem ;) LOL

I want to see how long you can keep yourself from it..........you care too much, like I said, it's in your blood :P...some pppl are just born that way lol :P

@Hyperion I have noticed you always equate things through money, maybe it is the businessman in you but it a very materialistic way of looking at thing sometimes imo. I don't like it. :nono:

IMO even if you help people a little it still worth it, I pass a homeless dudes nearly every morning and give him at least 5 bucks so he can get a bite now I know that he probably won't have money for lunch later but that doesn't stop me from helping anyway.

My dad is just like him............and over time i have realized that they are dead right.....trust me.......money makes the world go round.......ESPECIALLY politics!! People say money can't buy you happiness, but if you are smart and wise enough, it truly can :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom