What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I read your choice...... can't find anything that would match it.... I mostly like comedy and syfy shows..... and you are not into them........ if I come across anything that matches your taste, I'll post it here for you..... :D

@Hyperion u didn't suggest me a tv show !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, I read your choice...... can't find anything that would match it.... I mostly like comedy and syfy shows..... and you are not into them........ if I come across anything that matches your taste, I'll post it here for you..... :D

Im currently on breaking bad dexter and burn notice, was planning to watch hell on wheels, its an amazing show.

Woke up late, so decided to fix some small technical issues @ home..... water motor etc etc...... house was a mess as well, called cleaning company, they are at work now........ me sitting and listening to some songs...... :D

Btw, what are you studying???

Criminal Justice but I may switch to political science and government when I transfer for my Bachelors. :pop:

give me any of ur favorites with high ratings !!!

Criminal justice is good... political science sucks.......too many of them around.......all talk, no juice..... :D

Criminal Justice but I may switch to political science and government when I transfer for my Bachelors. :pop:

Criminal justice is good... political science sucks.......too many of them around.......all talk, no juice..... :D

Honestly though I am not too far ahead that I cannot change yet so I might just major criminal justice and minor in political science since I enjoy both subjects.

Than again I also love Psychology. :pop:

Yara, why would you chose sissy subjects such as Psychology!!! :woot:

Honestly though I am not too far ahead that I cannot change yet so I might just major criminal justice and minor in political science since I enjoy both subjects.

Than again I also love Psychology. :pop:

did u decide where you're transfering? :P

I have already sent my cuny application in for spring 2014 so I will get acceptance notice in probably 2 or 3 more weeks but I will also be sending apps to Columbia and Cornell since they keep emailing me asking me to send applications. :D I am literally in every honor program so I might have a good shot. :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom