What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't introduce those conditions in there, did I? You can rip them apart (along with certain clothing items), as and when you wish...... :cheesy:

:rofl: only if he is as naughty as you ;)

why conditionally though??? I only like guys in my life that I can love unconditionally, the conditional ones I don't have time for :whistle:

:rofl: he likes to take it slowly on things worth the effort....just like you :P

Money is power but it cannot buy you happiness cmon mate. :)

That part also serves as a shield over you, true story. :P

well i guess that's part of being a girl. No matter how bold you are, at the end of the day you want to be shielded :P You should know, i heard all girls feel this way :rofl:

@ZYXW
HNCJQ5W.jpg

even though its ok for us congs you passed gay test :P

Yay :yahoo:

well i guess that's part of being a girl. No matter how bold you are, at the end of the day you want to be shielded :P You should know, i heard all girls feel this way :rofl:

I wonder where you heard this from. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No that's not the case at all...... :partay:
@Armstrong, as of today, I renounce all my claims on your sweet hiney...... it's just Mambi that I'm interested in...... you ask why? As per his confession, he likes it rough and hard....... :cheesy:

I don't hate armstrong, I hate hyperion because he likes armstrong more. :partay::sniper:

It can also show you who is real and who is fake.

its all a matter of perspective.....there is no right and wrong......it's all about intentions and how how you see things, which if done properly can make even wrong right and fake into real :P

That sounds interesting..... on so many levels......... :cheesy:

its all a matter of perspective.....there is no right and wrong......it's all about intentions and how how you see things, which if done properly can make even wrong right and fake into real :P

You still in your dream world gemini. :lol: I haven't pulled you back down to earth in so long, you must have lost it by now. :P

No that's not the case at all...... :partay:
@Armstrong, as of today, I renounce all my claims on your sweet hiney...... it's just Mambi that I'm interested in...... you ask why? As per his confession, he likes it rough and hard....... :cheesy:

No thank you. :closed:

Well, I didn't introduce those conditions in there, did I? You can rip them apart (along with certain clothing items), as and when you wish...... :cheesy:

:rofl:aggressive is not my style.......well depends, time and place for it......your clothing is not but your conditions just might be ;) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom