What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeeezuuuuuuuuu help me here........ never felt this helpless......... what should I do......... Mambi hates me......... :cry:

:cheesy:
@Dillinger.... come over mate..... I'm going Hyperina on Mambi today...... :flirt:

atWkFPL.jpg

:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexual voilence talk again :fie::fie:

sex it self is violence dear . what you say abut intercourse ?

Zeeezuuuuuuuuu help me here........ never felt this helpless......... what should I do......... Mambi hates me......... :cry:

@Dillinger.... come over mate..... I'm going Hyperina on Mambi today...... :flirt:

bhai tu justain biber per try maro zara

He's just playing hard to get..........babes you're irressistable.......he gts this way when he is jealous.....of @Armstrong in this case....now he wants you to work for it.............i know bc I was in his psychology claaaassss :D

@KingMamba93........^ ur welcome haha

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... :kiss3:

I'll court Mambi, while you are away...... :flirt:

Go for it darling!! I'll be disappointed if you don't succeed LOL :P

laterzzzz...ugh i hate talking to u....cuz then I don't wanna go LMFAO....but bye bye I guess :smitten:

He's just playing hard to get..........babes you're irressistable.......he gts this way when he is jealous.....of @Armstrong in this case....now he wants you to work for it.............i know bc I was in his psychology claaaassss :D

@KingMamba93........^ ur welcome haha

That doesn't help me. -__-

aQcR2bv.jpg

JKJK :P

Too late the traitor @ZYXW has disclosed my location long ago. :fie:

I have to leave the country now. :lol:

ohh man common just change apartment :lazy: they are not FBI guys but FGI yaar

Yara, jokes aside....... I want to kill that fukker bieber...... never mention is name within the confines of the Empire...... :rofl:

why because he has that GF ? AND you don't like it ?

Byes babe.... I'll leave as well...... laters....... :kiss3:

Go for it darling!! I'll be disappointed if you don't succeed LOL :P

laterzzzz...ugh i hate talking to u....cuz then I don't wanna go LMFAO....but bye bye I guess :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom