What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's not the case at all...... :partay:
@Armstrong, as of today, I renounce all my claims on your sweet hiney...... it's just Mambi that I'm interested in...... you ask why? As per his confession, he likes it rough and hard....... :cheesy:

all rapists start their career like this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mambi, kahan bhaag giyaa bay salay!!!! :devil:

I thought you liked to fight for things that interest you........ :cheesy:

Come back sweetie....... :D

sisssyyyyyyyyyyy I tell ya :rofl:

Okay baby, I am going to go get myself a sweet drink and head to chemistry......muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lots of hugs and kisses (I know exactly what's running through your mind LOL:lol:....keep it in there for now haha ) :kiss3::kiss3: (there are enevr enough kisses for you LMFAO)

Zeeezuuuuuuuuu help me here........ never felt this helpless......... what should I do......... Mambi hates me......... :cry:

:cheesy:
@Dillinger.... come over mate..... I'm going Hyperina on Mambi today...... :flirt:

check out your distant cousin from qadian,india

ehbty.jpg

Zeeezuuuuuuuuu help me here........ never felt this helpless......... what should I do......... Mambi hates me......... :cry:

:cheesy:
@Dillinger.... come over mate..... I'm going Hyperina on Mambi today...... :flirt:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :bad:

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... :kiss3:

I'll court Mambi, while you are away...... :flirt:

sisssyyyyyyyyyyy I tell ya :rofl:

Okay baby, I am going to go get myself a sweet drink and head to chemistry......muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lots of hugs and kisses (I know exactly what's running through your mind LOL:lol:....keep it in there for now haha ) :kiss3::kiss3: (there are enevr enough kisses for you LMFAO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom