What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever I was just trolling kalu miah because he always starting shia-sunni fight threads. SWADS looks awesome though I honestly did not know about them. :)

You know I love you East Pakistanis. :whistle: except kalu loser

LOL i know bro, i was kidding too, you know i enjoy troll :D, You know I love azad Baluchistan :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you doing here missy. daddy is not here !!! :smokin:

Nah, was stressed out about something so thought pdf would help me stay distracted...although yes, the biggest distraction is indeed missing lol
:P

LOL i know bro, i was kidding too, you know i enjoy troll :D, You know I love azad Baluchistan :whistle:

You wanna die?

1098415_618456721521299_1899014415_n.jpg

:lol:

what was he saying ?
there is a correlation between economy and hemline .. if economy is good .. hemline goes higher... :)
LOL :P
we were discussing clothing. He said that individuals in to dress according to their society's expectations, when in public! I didn't say much that time bc i was distracted, but I was reading something with a similar perspective to his and finally got my argument for uncle.

@Armstrong

watch out dude ........ a$$holes can sh!t on you !!! :D

dicks can pee on you :D

ok now dun make me to go that farther .....its a public forum...so let it be....we have many girls here ....so respect for them.....peace

LOL :P
we were discussing clothing. He said that individuals in to dress according to their society's expectations, when in public! I didn't say much that time bc i was distracted, but I was reading something with a similar perspective to his and finally got my argument for uncle.

@Armstrong

good luck then... I cant argue with him on anything coz he goes too deep :D

dicks can pee on you :D

ok now dun make me to go that farther .....its a public forum...so let it be....we have many girls here ....so respect for them.....peace
calling you a dick was just a figure of speech , i know that eunuchs (like yourself) don't have dicks !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom