What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE .. did you watch the movie I suggested ... or aise hee pooch raha tha..

Last edited by a moderator:
@M-48

same is the case with facebook many people do so ...they think they are doing a good deed by posting ayah or hadith there but totally wrong they are .....there is a dis-respect they do may it be un-intentionally ....there are semi nude pics n various other kind of pics of girls animals etc etc in form of recommendations , frnds status, sharing, updates which are all over that page ...below, above, right, left ....and even the other guys who comment on it or share it one is not sure about wats on their wall ..

I even dont like when people are having Ayah or hadith in their signatures for similar reasons of dis-respect.

so always thinks while posting such holy things anywhere ...not only that also be careful where u r using holly names

I am not fully agree with you .. It might be understandable that one should be careful about how it should be read or where it has to be posted but all other points you have made is not acceptable .. A person who has joined such pages on fb (with interest) couldn't have vulgar pictures (as I am talking with my experience and you are with yours so I can be wrong) ...

Good Night ..

Sleeping_Smilie.gif

I am not fully agree with you .. It might be understandable that one should be careful about how it should be read or where it has to be posted but all other points you have made is not acceptable .. A person who has joined such pages on fb (with interest) couldn't have vulgar pictures (as I am talking with my experience and you are with yours so I can be wrong) ...

Good Night ..

Sleeping_Smilie.gif

you cant control the recommendations that are generated automatically , plus its not like if you dont have join any such pages or images they wont be there on your wall because your frnds may have it and when they share sumthng that appears on your wall as well .....and those who comment on it or may share it further you are not even sure abt them wat they have on their page, also you are never sure where one is using facebook .....people can use fb on cell phones and tabs etc which they do even while sitting in washroom or other unsuitable places ...and they might not be that careful with the stuff or may end up un-intentionally opening it because they might not know that Ayah or hadith has been shared by sum1 in their frnd list ....so always be on the safer side

If you are posting Ayah or hadith that doesnot mean you are more pious and islamic than those who dont share it ....respect is in your heart ....

@RAMPAGE .. did you watch the movie I suggested ... or aise hee pooch raha tha..
oh i decided to start watching Suits instead !!!

you cant control the recommendations that are generated automatically , plus its not like if you dont have join any such pages or images they wont be there on your wall because your frnds may have it and when they share sumthng that appears on your wall as well .....and those who comment on it or may share it further you are not even sure abt them wat they have on their page, also you are never sure where one is using facebook .....people can use fb on cell phones and tabs etc which they do even while sitting in washroom or other unsuitable places ...and they might not be that careful with the stuff or may end up un-intentionally opening it because they might not know that Ayah or hadith has been shared by sum1 in their frnd list ....so always be on the safer side

If you are posting Ayah or hadith that doesnot mean you are more pious and islamic than those who dont share it ....respect is in your heart ....
how's u , Gay boy :azn: !!!!

@RAMPAGE u deserve sum spanking .....i always wonder how you initiate such things when you know you will end up crying and saying mani edit your post :omghaha:

@RAMPAGE u deserve sum spanking .....i always wonder how you initiate such things when you know you will end up crying and saying mani edit your post :omghaha:
you're a dick , you know that don't you !!! :smokin:

i told you.. sleep deprivation makes you grumpy... :)
@RAMPAGE .. phir suggestion poochke kya faida.. I opened a thread on iranian movies btw.. there are other suggestions..

@Armstrong......you remember that discussion we were having on clothing and progress? :P I obviously let you win that one uncle :D

@Armstrong......you remember that discussion we were having on clothing and progress? :P I obviously let you win that one uncle :D
what are you doing here missy. daddy is not here !!! :smokin:

what was he saying ?
there is a correlation between economy and hemline .. if economy is good .. hemline goes higher... :)

you're a dick , you know that don't you !!! :smokin:

i wish it wouldnt have been public forum .....i would have replied you with sum overwhelming words .....:lol: a$$hole

i told you.. sleep deprivation makes you grumpy... :)

lol y u seem to be stuck with my sleep thing ....move on dude ...there can be various other reasons ....that other guy can be an a$$hole :D

@BDforever I was just trolling kalu miah because he always starting shia-sunni fight threads. SWADS looks awesome though I honestly did not know about them. :)

You know I love you East Pakistanis. :whistle: except kalu loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom