What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most teens have to do list like getin a Gf , ciggarettes etc!
Not me! :smokin:
I am diffrent!
Btw my parents are about to return from Abroad :D

Good, in fact very good.But there is something else that you must indulge in.That is "sports".Why won't you?
Apart of the time pass.It has it's usual benefits.Which you'll get to know only and only if you get in to that dirty pond.It'll open you up: it's in fact a first lesson for a teenager to know how to take on and deal with the stress.How to find a way out of the small politics that is being played,if you are a good player.How to make minor improvement for a bigger benefit.It gives you strength,it exhausts you as i said.It kills your time and you get some attention as well.
Develop it as a hobby to start with.

So how much have you achieved in that zone?

If not sports, then at least go on a hiking trip for God's sake and feel the world under your feet.:D
I'm sorry i'm short of time and wanted to say more on it.
Cheers!

Good, in fact very good.But there is something else that you must indulge in.That is "sports".Why won't you?
Apart of the time pass.It has it's usual benefits.Which you'll get to know only and only if you get in to that dirty pond.It'll open you up: it's in fact a first lesson for a teenager to know how to take on and deal with the stress.How to find a way out of the small politics that is being played,if you are a good player.How to make minor improvement for a bigger benefit.It gives you strength,it exhausts you as i said.It kills your time and you get some attention as well.
Develop it as a hobby to start with.

So how much have you achieved in that zone?

If not sports, then at least go on a hiking trip for God's sake and feel the world under your feet.:D
I'm sorry i'm short of time and wanted to say more on it.
Cheers!
:cheers: Good advice btw you would be happy to know that I have made hunting and Airguns as my hobby :D
I hunt birds from 4:30 AM to 7 AM :D

So you just up and left her? :azn:

Mission impossible, I am on it though. :smart:

@al-Hasani things are good here and :lol: yeah I see he is back predicting your destruction. :D Chemical engineering man I could not even sit through beginners chem in high school. :alcoholic:

i had to bro...:bad:. But to stay in contact, they even registred me to VK a.k.a rusky facebook. I i'm chatting with her now. I even started to arrange myself to next year. But it hurt to leave her.

Maybe one day brotha...one day...

EDIT: sorry. I thought you meant Iza. The one I broke up wanted me to play the polite boy of the neighbourhood so I did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

the plan was to make a mention list of 10000 pdf members, as soon as I will create the thread, 10,000 pdf member will be nuked by me, lol

:no: :no: :crazy: :crazy: :stop:

@Skies Please gimme the pleasure to decide a members or add one/two from my side :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i had to bro...:bad:. But to stay in contact, they even registred me to VK a.k.a rusky facebook. I i'm chatting with her now. I even started to arrange myself to next year. But it hurt to leave her.

Maybe one day brotha...one day...
you in a serious relationship? :D

na nothin intrestin in dat arcticle....all it says that Phoniex WAS a greek mythology n in the end it says it turned into the Tibetan Me byi karmo, the Chinese fenghuang, and the Japanese:cheesy:

cudnt even stand on its originality......changes ...changes ..changes :rofl:

You obviously didn't understand that article at all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The articles below are better:

Phoenix (mythology)

PHOINIX

Rise of the Phoenix

atleast Marshmallows are,were n will b real forever:smokin:

Cogito ergo sum. (I think, therefore I am.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom