What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.... !! Why he called you his Jaan .. something is going on .. :whistle: :yay:

Saaro mat. :azn: Pyar se kehra ta bhai hai. :P

i had to bro...:bad:. But to stay in contact, they even registred me to VK a.k.a rusky facebook. I i'm chatting with her now. I even started to arrange myself to next year. But it hurt to leave her.

Maybe one day brotha...one day...

EDIT: sorry. I thought you meant Iza. The one I broke up wanted me to play the polite boy of the neighbourhood so I did it.

I don't know who you were talking about could have been either of them. :smart:

LOL. I love football. Played it for years. Still do it here in Denmark on a amateur level. I was quite good and had potential but my laziness spoiled that dream so I had to stick to chemical engineering and university life and the books.

I don't know ANYTHING about American football nearly. Just a few teams, players and I watched the Super Bowl a few times.

LOL, you reminded me of that Tracy McGrady guy. I think he played for Orlando. I remember him from a PS2 basketball game I had.

Paul George is talented but loses focus too often IMO. He was impressing against the Heat's though.

Yeah, like boxing too. A lot actually. Looks like we had a similar taste in sports, LOL. Don't know baseball that much. Never watched a full game. Only American sport I know a lot about and watch regularly is basketball. I was even here commenting on the final.:D

Haha, Shaq is a legend. Did you know that he converted to Islam?

Yeah Mcgrady played for Orlando back in the day. Well at least you got the engineering thing going good. American football is a mans sport. :D You should watch it more often if you got the time.

Well hes only been in the league for 2-3 years he will get better. Yeah I love boxing, I box myself and yeah seems so. Yeah actually I edited my older post just to tell you. :rofl:

Tujhe kya ........... :haha: :tdown:

Ya

Tumhe Kya .. :tup:

Chalo joh bhi tujhe kyah hmm? :P

1236389_626014644098840_999755182_n.jpg

Aisa kis nay kaha .... :undecided:

bhai you have ayah and you are not sure at wat place sum1 is using pdf n in wat situation they are , secondly u have pictures in form of avatars of various kinds on top and bottom of that ....sum1 may not be in a right position or required manners to read it but yet do while scrolling the page down intentionally or unintentionally ...there can be various other things too

@M-48

same is the case with facebook many people do so ...they think they are doing a good deed by posting ayah or hadith there but totally wrong they are .....there is a dis-respect they do may it be un-intentionally ....there are semi nude pics n various other kind of pics of girls animals etc etc in form of recommendations , frnds status, sharing, updates which are all over that page ...below, above, right, left ....and even the other guys who comment on it or share it one is not sure about wats on their wall ..

I even dont like when people are having Ayah or hadith in their signatures for similar reasons of dis-respect.

so always thinks while posting such holy things anywhere ...not only that also be careful where u r using holly names

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom