What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut I just started the book you recommended, will let you know what I think in a couple of weeks or so. :pop:

Okay guys cya @Alpha1 stop being a wimp. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck then... I cant argue with him on anything coz he goes too deep :D

Deep - writes a 5000 word essay in response - I am AWARE! LOL at the end of it I just give in. haha. But we shouldn't spoil our uncle too much! :P He should be a missionary, he's good! lol

Deep - writes a 5000 word essay in response - I am AWARE! LOL at the end of it I just give in. haha. But we shouldn't spoil our uncle too much! :P He should be a missionary, he's good! lol
I usually give in within 3rd reply ... but now a days I just do hit and run ... coz I know once I reply to his reply... I will sink into quicksand... :cheesy:

anyway .. he is out 'standup philosopher' ... @Armstrong .. may be you should ask aeronaut to give you that title.

I never got drunk though so I didn't get all carried away. :rofl:

That's because you were dieting.... which clearly, you needed !! I apologize for the blurry pic, clearly my spies need better equipment! However, point proven :D
hungry__by_the_fat_boy-d5dyzwu.jpg

I usually give in within 3rd reply ... but now a days I just do hit and run ... coz I know once I reply to his reply... I will sink into quicksand... :cheesy:

anyway .. he is out 'standup philosopher' ... @Armstrong .. may be you should ask aeronaut to give you that title.

LMFAOOOO..... i concur!! I too go around 4, one from me, a relatively short one from him, and last one from me emphasizinf my point and then the last ESSAY from him, which I thank and walk away. lol

But yes, he truly is among the few VERY VERY intelligent people I have interacted with !! :P

hey @Yeti how are you?

Previet, Bonjour, Hi, Selam, Merhaba, Hallo! What's been up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom