What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha1 Hi, im very sleeply as its 4.40 a.m here lol. How's u

Alpha1 Hi, im very sleeply as its 4.40 a.m here lol. How's u
just returned from a morning walk plus hunting!

1170882_640793889288831_2037160742_n.png

mate you need to understand that i can reply you in thousands of ways....and can put you on mat ...but seriously for that the problem is other people here....i do respect them....so i am more conscious abt uttering any word that might not be suitable for members here ....as i told you we have many girls here ....so dont drag me into stuff i am avoiding ....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
calling you a dick was just a figure of speech , i know that eunuchs (like yourself) don't have dicks !!! :D

calling you a peeholic was just a figure of speech but i never knew you really are ...... all dicks at your service .....fulfilling the rampage's desire of royalty .....

now enough of that bullsh!t ....respect other members dude ....thats the last reply on such topic...i am not replying you for any further dragging

one of the reason i put him to my ignore list and he has been on it for last 2 months, i just removed him 2 days ago hoping he might have changed, and he wasnt quoting me....you can give it a try..
calling you a peeholic was just a figure of speech but i never knew you really are ...... all dicks at your service .....fulfilling the rampage's desire of royalty .....

now enough of that bullsh!t ....respect other members dude ....thats the last reply on such topic...i am not replying you for any further dragging

@balixd

You have youtube right?
never developed a taste for angreezi songs - i do listen to some of them i.e example - the way you kiss me, part rockers, , tonight m loving you.....and some rap style....i have a very short and small play list.....oh i like some heavy metal too - skillet being favourite

@Mani2020

So i'm the bad guy now ? :what: ....... i had no idea that you were offended and i apologize now, you will not be hear from me anymore .. :)

@balixd

I only avoided you because u asked me to ...... i also apologized at the moment ...... and after you accepted my apology and i didn't quote u after that so i really don't appreciate you giving suggestions like that !!!! if you still have something against me than you can say it to my face .

@Mani2020

So i'm the bad guy now ? :what: ....... i had no idea that you were offended and i apologize now, you will not be hear from me anymore .. :)

@balixd

I only avoided you because u asked me to ...... i also apologized at the moment ...... and after you accepted my apology and i didn't quote u after that so i really don't appreciate you giving suggestions like that !!!! if you still have something against me than you can say it to my face .
kya be chu** ... na adab ... na salute ... tameez nahi hai.. :pissed:

kya be chu** ... na adab ... na salute ... tameez nahi hai.. :pissed:
yara mera dimaagh phira hua hai ...... i've been working for 35 hours without 1 minute of sleep ..... its the third time i tried to light a cigarette from the backside !!! :pissed:

@Mani2020

@balixd

yes i forgave you, in fact i dont keep grudges, its my nature that i avoid going to the places where i can get in trouble.....otherwise you were forgiven long before you apologized....i dont keep grudges....and same was suggested to mani , if he dont like you, he can put you on ignore list....is it not better? rather than getting into arguments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom