What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yara mera dimaagh phira hua hai ...... i've been working for 35 hours without 1 minute of sleep ..... its the third time i tried to light a cigarette from the backside !!! :pissed:

35 hours without sleep? :undecided:
I will drop dead if I do it..

yara mera dimaagh phira hua hai ...... i've been working for 35 hours without 1 minute of sleep ..... its the third time i tried to light a cigarette from the backside !!! :pissed:

better hit the bed and you should discuss the matter with mani after a nap

and same was suggested to mani , if he dont like you, he can put you on ignore list....is it not better? rather than getting into arguments?
we were having a joke dude (at least i thought we were) ...... and if he wants to put me in his ignore list than saw-bismillah. but i don't think it's any of your Goddamn business to suggest that.

we were having a joke dude (at least i thought we were) ...... and if he wants to put me in his ignore list than saw-bismillah. but i don't think it's any of your Goddamn business to suggest that.
this is an open public forum, i can suggest whatever i want to, whoever i want o, if you can stop me - be my guest......i told you already i am not looking for another argument.....

Movie without pop corn :no: :no:
@balixd what's going on ...... Ap log bhi larkiyun ki tarah lar rahe ho....??
meine tou use baat bhi nahin ki, i was talking to mani, and if i had to talk behind his back i would have said something to mani in private not here, but some people the common sense

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha....phir tou pop corn ki supply khattam ho jani hai par naswarville ke dramay nahin khatam honay

But i think i missed the fun :fie:

meine tou use baat bhi nahin ki, i was talking to mani, and if i had to talk behind his back i would have said something to mani in private not here, but some people the common sense

Bhi usne bhi tou mani se mazak kiya tha agar itni tolerance nhi tou maat kro.....

Bhi usne bhi tou mani se mazak kiya tha agar itni tolerance nhi tou maat kro.....

tou meine bhi tou mani se yehi kha, ke agr koi masla hai tou simply ignore list pe add kardo, just like i have done.....i dont even speak to the dude, but somehow he got the wrong idea

this is an open public forum, i can suggest whatever i want to, whoever i want o, if you can stop me - be my guest......i told you already i am not looking for another argument.....go f&&& yourself
I never said i'm going to or i can stop you. animals do however they please and humans live by codes ... that's the difference between the two :) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom