What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani I guess I am a bit younger than you, I only say the last title win of the three peat but been a fan ever since. I saw the two peat that came around this time that was awesome but I was heart broken when the Mavs swept us out the following year. :sad:

:lol: I still make fun of Lebron now we say he needed help to win. ;) Which football you talking about? American or futbol aka soccer?

:rofl: At least he is not wearing a head band that he has to adjust higher every couple of years because of his receding hairline. :lol:

Charles Barkely making fun of Lebron's hairline Charles Barkley with the LeBron Headband (HD) - YouTube :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow, you like Mahnoor Baluch??? :P

BB,shes one butox k face wali lady n not a natural beauty:tongue:....promise! my frend told me she saw an interview of her on tv where she openly said n she has done it from canada n she doesnt feel shy in confessin it like other actresses do :tongue: shes been lookin same from many years!:tongue:

Your avatar displays the emptiness of your brain ! :omghaha:

n u (A BUTTT) usin an avtar of the grt Quaid as an insult to him :tongue:

a buttt can be a donkey
animal-graphics-donkey-816258.gif
but not a Quaid:nono::drag:

@al-Hasani I guess I am a bit younger than you, I only say the last title win of the three peat but been a fan ever since. I saw the two peat that came around this time that was awesome but I was heart broken when the Mavs swept us out the following year. :sad:

:lol: I still make fun of Lebron now we say he needed help to win. ;) Which football you talking about? American or futbol aka soccer?

:rofl: At least he is not wearing a head band that he has to adjust higher every couple of years because of his receding hairline. :lol:

Charles Barkely making fun of Lebron's hairline Charles Barkley with the LeBron Headband (HD) - YouTube :laughcry:

I am 21 years old. So one year older if your username indicates your year of birth.:D I just started to watch basketball and sport in general very early due to my older brothers. Having 3 elder brothers helps. All of them are interested in sport.

In that period 1998-2002 (the years I started to watch sport first - football and basketball mainly) it was a golden age for Saudi Arabian football. We were winning the Asian Cup, participating in World Cups time and time again etc. On league level we were performing well too winning the Asian Champions League etc. At the same time this was the time I started to watch NBA first (more like after 2000) and Lakers were the ideal pick. One of my elder brothers was a big fan, they were winning (yes bandwagon fan or what it is called in English) etc. Had a instant liking of Shaq and Kobe and their partnership. Also liked Allan Iverson back in the day. Even bought one of his jerseys and wanted to have my hair in the same style I remember. Those were the times, LOL.

Oh, I followed them closely when they won in 2009 and 2010. Fisher, Kobe, Gasol, Odom (what happened with him, LOL - the Kardashian family poisoned him), Metta World Peace etc (LOL). Since they we have sucked tremendously. The same will happen next season if not worse. We will sign one or two star players in 2014 though. Trade and all that.

Soccer as you YANKS call it. It's FOOTBALL. Best sport in the world! Most popular sport in the Arab world by FAR. WE LOVE IT as you love Cricket.

John Cleese rants - Soccer vs Football - YouTube

After you have watched this video you will never call it soccer anymore:D

HAHA, Charles Barkley is a genius. Such a clown. Shaq and that white little man (not so little again but compared to them he is) are a great trio.

Best of Shaq on TNT - YouTube

TOO long. I know. Should write some books instead. Apologizes. Can't help it.

ok ill try tor ....ty....:rolleyes:

Why would you roll your eyes after saying thank you? Weird! :rolleyes:

Let me know if you need any help setting up Tor, Adobe Flash, etc.

btw ur avtar sux..plz change it nw lolzz....jk:tongue:

You will never be able to appreciate or understand my avatar unless you play Assassin's Creed.

I could explain it to you, but I doubt a being made out of sugar, gelatin, water, & corn syrup would understand. :laughcry: :rofl:

Your avatar displays the emptiness of your brain ! :omghaha:

Even if marshmallows ever had a brain, they would eventually end up being destroyed.

This picture demonstrates my point. :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom