What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hullo alll please read this article on me on wikipedia:police: it will be pleasure to read something very intresting :P

Marshmallow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@p(-)0ENiX+ just shared it with me ...somthing gud he shared for da first time
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god never knew mera pi articles liky huey hy on wikipedia thnx for informin...

You will forget about those articles later. In order to remember something, you require a nerve cell or a cluster of nerve cells that form an organ known as the brain. :lol: :rolleyes:

Assassin's Creed?:undecided: wth is dis? think its som game ? i play out door games more...not like som crazy old ppl wid weak bones n eyesight dat enjoyin stayin in more as the world outside doesnt attract thm anymore....jk

If you played Assassin's Creed & took the time to understand its story, you would love it. By the way, the majority of gamers are young people. ;)

Crazy old people with weak bones & poor eyesight like yourself go outside to play golf. :laughcry:

Anyway, marshmallows generally leave their homes (packages) when they are to be burnt by a campfire. :lol:

ty ok ill ask u when i will download it > :rolleyes: <

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you played Assassin's Creed & took the time to understand its story, you would love it. By the way, the majority of gamers are young people. ;)

Crazy old people with weak bones & poor eyesight like yourself go outside to play golf. :laughcry:

Anyway, marshmallows generally leave their homes (packages) when they are to be burnt by a campfire. :lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
am huge fan of AC, played every version, but somehow never like AC3.....i never got my head around the storyline

am huge fan of AC, played every version, but somehow never like AC3.....i never got my head around the storyline

Assassin's Creed 3 seemed to be a bit rushed in spite of all that preparation, & the ending was extremely disappointing. I did like the physics engine, weather changes, & combat in part 3 though.

What's your opinion on part 4? Have you seen the trailers?

Assassin's Creed 3 seems to be a bit rushed, & the ending was extremely disappointing. I did like the physics engine, weather changes, & combat in part 3 though.
the reason i loved earlier versions were because of the timeline they were set it, and the cities were much better, there were no muskets, just sword fighting.....didnt like the AC3 because of its timeline....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom